SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst : Threat summary
- Name – SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst
- Type – Trojan
- Discovered on – 27 September 2016
- Updated – 04 November 2016
- Alert level – Very High
- PC affected – Windows PC
Short description on SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst may be found on the infected PC with some other names also. Some of its names are “Setup_ODM.exe”, “PDMSetupDotNet.exe”, “SoftwareUpdater.exe”, “PDManager.exe” and so on. Once it gets into your system then it does so many hazards on your system to damage it completely. It make changes into your system settings to do freely their wrong deeds on the PC. It also abruptly modify settings of your all installed browsers to make redirect users on some unsafe websites to intrude more virus infection into their system. Due to these of the obnoxious activities it has been classed as Trojan virus and ranked as severe. It goes into your system without your knowledge. After getting into the PC it try to make it completely vulnerable. It highly uses the PC resources which leads you to slow and unresponsive system behavior. It can make your privacy in danger by spying your sensitive details. So you should apply some tricks to delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst from your PC.
Some signs that indicates you about infection of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst
The appearance of the following software bundles are the clear indication about the presence of the above mentioned Trojan infection on your PC. These are;
- PCBackup 360
- One System Care
- PC Accelerator Pro
Tricky intrusion ways followed by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst uses some of the software bundles and keep hide itself into the installers of it. It hide itself into the main software and when a user install on their system then it slips into your PC. Some of the software bundles are following ;
- Open Download Managers.
- Premier Download Managers.
- Your Updater.
Some other methods that is used by this malware to spread infection to the system users via spam emails attachments, fake software downloads, redirections on malware sites, dubious bundles of freeware, suspicious links and other methods.
A. SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst completely.
User Guide : Automatic SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst
Step 5 SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techrelinst Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.