Hidden Truth About ProductManualsFinder toolbar
ProductManualsFinder toolbar is yet another adware program created by a questionable software developer company named Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. Security experts have classified it as a potentially unwanted program after deeply researching on its activities. Mostly this PUP is being promoted on its official website -productmanualsfinder.com. On the official webpage, it claims to help user into finding the products manual of some famous brands like Samsung, Cuisinart, Ryobii, Toshiba, Sony, Dell, Microsoft and more with Chrome New Tab. It is supposedly created to provider over 5,000 user manuals but instead it covers up your browser's web page with annoying ads with may irritate you ultimately. Mindspark's privacy and policy statements reveals that it collects users credentials in order to enhance their browsing experiences (product searching) but we found that it also shares collected information with interested third parties like advertisers, ads publishers etc. Judging Mindsparks's activities, we can not trust on them. Hence, it is better to not use applications developed by this company.
Activities of ProductManualsFinder toolbar Infection
ProductManualsFinder toolbar is spread among PC users using a deceptive marketing method called "bundling" or software packaging.
This PUP is coded to hijack only Google Chrome web browser and change default settings.
Collects credentials like online browsing history, online purchased product names including online banking data.
ProductManualsFinder toolbar is programmed to deliver intrusive online ads in the form of full page banners, pop ups, light-boxes, animated image, hyperlinked text on the affected PC.
Moreover, Mindspark Interactive Network is using various kinds of malvertising campaigns and social engineering to distribute ProductManualsFinder toolbar virus among PC users. This potentially unwanted program can be found all over the Internet. It can fall on your system via Spam email attachments, USB drives, Peer to peer platforms, etc. Even while browsing suspicious websites as well. Though be cautious when your PC is connected through Internet.
However, all victims are advised to remove ProductManualsFinder toolbar from their PCs as soon as possible. Follow the provided instruction below:
How to Uninstall ProductManualsFinder toolbar Easily
ProductManualsFinder toolbar is classified as adware or potentially unwanted program which annoys the users during their web session. It is capable to violate the security settings and find its own way to invade in the targeted system. Usually, ProductManualsFinder toolbar comes attached with spam emails, infected removable devices, free software etc and gets installed as an extension in different web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. It does not allow the users to surf normally and misleads them to the suspicious sites. Your screen will be filled with lots of advertisements and promotional alerts. It convince the users to download the free software, video or music files and in the meantime installs harmful threats in bundles to affect the PC efficiency. Thus, do not get trapped in the scam of hackers and avoid clicking on ProductManualsFinder toolbar anymore.
Besides this, ProductManualsFinder toolbar can also interrupt your online shopping session by displaying variety of deals, best offers, discount coupons, promo codes etc. It claims to help the users to shop under their budget and convince them to purchase products from its links. You must be aware that when you will make payment then third party hackers can gain your financial details secretly. It can result extremely dangerous for the users identity as the system performance. So, you need to take immediate action in order to get rid of ProductManualsFinder toolbar permanently after detection.
A. ProductManualsFinder toolbar Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view ProductManualsFinder toolbar related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete ProductManualsFinder toolbar Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove ProductManualsFinder toolbar Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for ProductManualsFinder toolbar related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than ProductManualsFinder toolbar, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. ProductManualsFinder toolbar Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall ProductManualsFinder toolbar related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find ProductManualsFinder toolbar or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall ProductManualsFinder toolbar or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search ProductManualsFinder toolbar program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall ProductManualsFinder toolbar toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove ProductManualsFinder toolbar extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove ProductManualsFinder toolbar
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove ProductManualsFinder toolbar set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of ProductManualsFinder toolbar to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove ProductManualsFinder toolbar add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove ProductManualsFinder toolbar Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from ProductManualsFinder toolbar. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. ProductManualsFinder toolbar Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect ProductManualsFinder toolbar or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete ProductManualsFinder toolbar completely.
User Guide : Automatic ProductManualsFinder toolbar Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of ProductManualsFinder toolbar and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of ProductManualsFinder toolbar and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with ProductManualsFinder toolbar
Step 5 ProductManualsFinder toolbar Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.