Private-Seeking.com : A Dubious Domain
Belonging to the browser hijacker category, Private-Seeking.com is actually a fake search engine program developed by potential cyber crooks with the primary objective of enticing novice web users and then extorting huge amount of illegal revenue from them. Being a fake search provider application, it usually on the user's device's screen claims to be a beneficial program design to enhance the user's web surfing experience via generating enhanced results, protecting user's privacy as well as forbidding information tracking. Now regardless of the fact that all such functionalities initially seems as well as sound highly useful in nature, here it is still suggested neither to trust any of the made claims nor to make use of the program and instead only concentrate onto the uninstallation of Private-Seeking.com from the system in a case if it has anyhow lurked in it as according to experts program on the contradictory to whatsoever promises or claims, in reality is a treacherous stuff as discussed above crafted in a manner that can very easily as well as quickly ruin the entire targeted system very badly, rendering it totally useless to the users.
Perforation Tactics of Private-Seeking.com
Experts have reported Private-Seeking.com being promoted as a browser hijacking app namely Personal Finder. This app actually do owns an official download site, so most usually get downloaded directly from their. Threat besides from this, might propagate itself among user's PCs through freeware, shareware as well as drive-by-downloads.
Playing online games, sharing files in networking environment, using contaminated removable storage devices to transfer data from one PC to another and paying visit to pornographic websites on regular basis also plays a very vital role in the invasion of this harassing malware threat in system.
Vicious Traits Associated With Private-Seeking.com
Private-Seeking.com following it's successful invasion, causes numerous dangerous issues in the system. It initially hijacks the browser installed in the system and then modifies it's preset settings via assigning the default homepage, search provider and new tan URL to Private-Seeking.com. Now despite of the fact that brought modifications initially does not seems significant, however in reality it is almost next to impossible to revert them as the researchers have notified the particular hijacker threat immediately reassigning the browser options when attempts are made to change them. This ultimately forces users to visit to Private-Seeking.com every time whensoever a search query is entered into the URL bar or simply a new browser tab is opened. This undesired redirection diminishes the system's web browsing speed on very large extent.
What's more, Private-Seeking.com violates the user's privacy and degrades the PC's working speed badly. Thus, to forbid the system's default settings from being altered like that, it is very essential for the users to uninstall Private-Seeking.com from it.
A. Private-Seeking.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Private-Seeking.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Private-Seeking.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Private-Seeking.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Private-Seeking.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Private-Seeking.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Private-Seeking.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Private-Seeking.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Private-Seeking.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Private-Seeking.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Private-Seeking.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Private-Seeking.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Private-Seeking.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Private-Seeking.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Private-Seeking.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Private-Seeking.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Private-Seeking.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Private-Seeking.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Private-Seeking.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Private-Seeking.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Private-Seeking.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Private-Seeking.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic Private-Seeking.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Private-Seeking.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Private-Seeking.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Private-Seeking.com
Step 5 Private-Seeking.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.
Guide To Get Rid Of Private-Seeking.com from Internet Explorer
|French||Supprimer Private-Seeking.com de Chrome : Abolir Private-Seeking.com|
|German||Einfache Schritte zu Beseitigen abschütteln Private-Seeking.com von Internet Explorer|
|Polish||Pozbyć się Private-Seeking.com z Firefox : Wyrzucić Private-Seeking.com|
|Portuguese||Excluir Private-Seeking.com Facilmente|
|Italian||Sapere come Rimuovere Private-Seeking.com da Safari|
|Spanish||Desinstalar Private-Seeking.com En clics simples|
|Japanese||効果的な方法 削除する Private-Seeking.com から Internet Explorer|
|Dutch||Complete Guide To Verwijder Private-Seeking.com van Chrome|
|Danish||Private-Seeking.com Fjernelse: Ved hvordan Fjerne Private-Seeking.com Fuldstændig|