JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado is one of the most noxious Trojan virus associated with a file-encrypting ransomware threat identified as “Lukitus Ransomware”. It is not a new kind of file-encoder Trojan, but a new variant of a previously detected one. It is a new version of Lukitus Ransomware that was reported to be a variant of most infamous Locky Ransomware virus. The criminal hackers behind this malware are reported to use the spam bots services and release wave of malicious spam email messages to the users. Such spam emails may suggest that you have missed an important voice call or need to review a recent purchase on famous online marketing websites like Amazon.
Again, the payload of JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado is delivered to the user's machine through macro-enabled documents that are responsible for downloading and installing malware on your system. When this Trojan gain access to the computer, a pair of file encryption and the decryption keys are generated, and also report on the affected system. Later, the report is sent to the Command and Control servers which is hosted on the TOR Network. After that, the threat performs a complete scan of a contaminated machine in order to determine the volume of store data which is about to be encoded. It uses AES-256 file encryption algorithm to encode the system files and append '.loptr' file extension to every enciphered files and makes them complete inaccessible or useless for the system users.
How To Deal with JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado?
As an added layer of system security, the decryption tool is encrypted with RSA-2048 cryptographic algorithm in order to prevent the malware researchers from generating a decryptor for victimized system users. Besides, the ransom notification associated with JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado Trojan is presented as a system's desktop background image identified “instructions-lukitus.bmp”, and the file is colored in black which features a text painted in red. It asks victims to pay 0.15 BTC equal to 610 USD or 518 Euro to get the decryption key. However, you should refrain from paying ransom money instead remove the Trojan frm your PC as quickly as possible.
A. JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado completely.
User Guide : Automatic JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado
Step 5 JS/Downldr.IT4!Eldorado Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.