Backdoor.Ratenjay -What is it ?
Backdoor.Ratenjay is a stubborn Trojan threat which the system security analysts have clarified as a disastrous RAT (i.e., Remote Access Trojan). This type of Trojan threat is basically utilized in acquiring complete control over the victim’s system and controlling them from a remote location, spying on information or their practices. Experts have reported this particular threat mainly prevalent in the Middle East. In mostly cases, this RAT has been notified associated with botnets, that is vast networks of compromised PCs which can get controlled as a group for carrying out combined attacks. A botnet is actually an infection which is utilized for completing DDoS attacks (i.e., Distributed Denial of Service) on specific targets for overwhelming them and rendering them completely inaccessible, to launder money, issue enormous magnitude of spam email messages, conceal malicious online activities and several other suspicious activities.
Harmful Impacts of Backdoor.Ratenjay on PC
Backdoor.Ratenjay likewise those of several other RATs, conducts a series of awful practices in the PC upon being disseminated successfully in it such as implement vicious codes onto compromised PCs, modify the compromised system’s settings, spy on the victim’s practices via taking screenshots or logging keystrokes, access the compromised PC’s Webcam and a variety of several other potentially harmful practices.
Reason Liable Behind Backdoor.Ratenjay’s Such Huge Popularity in the Middle East
The popularity of Backdoor.Ratenjay in the Middle East is because of two distinct factors :
- First one is that the developer of Backdoor.Ratenjay is from Kuwait, who on regular basis update Backdoor.Ratenjay and have adapted it regarding usage in this region.
- Second reason is that the Middle East part of the world is currently undergoing several political and social upheavals where hacking and several other online practices are extremely important.
So, RATs such as Backdoor.Ratenjay are immense weapons for both the side of conflict.
Tips on How To Forbid PC From Being Compromised By Backdoor.Ratenjay
- Do not pay frequent visit to vicious, porn and torrent websites while surfing web online.
- Make usage of a powerful and reliable antimalware] program and scan your computer system on regular basis.
- Do not tap any misleading ads flashing onto your browser’s screen while browsing web.
- Keep the Windows OS as well as several other software up to date for avoiding vulnerabilities.
A. Backdoor.Ratenjay Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Backdoor.Ratenjay related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Backdoor.Ratenjay Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Backdoor.Ratenjay Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Backdoor.Ratenjay related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Backdoor.Ratenjay, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Backdoor.Ratenjay Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Backdoor.Ratenjay related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Backdoor.Ratenjay or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Backdoor.Ratenjay or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Backdoor.Ratenjay program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Backdoor.Ratenjay toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Backdoor.Ratenjay extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Backdoor.Ratenjay
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Backdoor.Ratenjay set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Backdoor.Ratenjay to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Backdoor.Ratenjay add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Backdoor.Ratenjay Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Backdoor.Ratenjay. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Backdoor.Ratenjay Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Backdoor.Ratenjay or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Backdoor.Ratenjay completely.
|French||Désinstaller Backdoor.Ratenjay de Safari|
|German||Führer zu Deinstallieren Backdoor.Ratenjay von Chrome|
|Polish||Najlepszym sposobem, aby Pozbyć się Backdoor.Ratenjay|
|Portuguese||Backdoor.Ratenjay Remoção: Dicas para Remover Backdoor.Ratenjay Facilmente|
|Italian||Backdoor.Ratenjay Disinstallazione: Aiutare Elimina Backdoor.Ratenjay In pochi passi|
|Spanish||Retirar Backdoor.Ratenjay de Opera|
|Danish||Fjerne Backdoor.Ratenjay Manuelt|
|Dutch||Backdoor.Ratenjay Verwijdering: Eenvoudige stappen om Verwijderen Backdoor.Ratenjay Handmatig|
User Guide : Automatic Backdoor.Ratenjay Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Backdoor.Ratenjay and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Backdoor.Ratenjay and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Backdoor.Ratenjay
Step 5 Backdoor.Ratenjay Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.