Detailed Information about PUA_PCOPTIMIZER
PUA_PCOPTIMIZER has been discovered as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) by the security researchers. It has been firstly detected by Microsoft System Security. It has been classed as PUP because it does some undesirable activities after getting into your system. It affected and detected on various Windows based computers such as Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and the latest Windows 10 also. After intrusion on your device it make changes into the system settings and automatically generate folders and execute various tasks in the background of the PC. It also produces some ads and pop-ups on your homepage and visited pages.
Infection spreading methods of PUA_PCOPTIMIZER
PUA_PCOPTIMIZER get into your system via third party software which is downloaded from Internet from unauthorized websites. It may installed on your PC through dubious download managers. Generally, programs like PUA_PCOPTIMIZER are being install into the users system automatically without your prior approval. This PUP may entered on your system with freeware bundles which users may have download or install through "Express installation" option. Some other infecting ways are spam emails, embedded codes, fake update alerts, visit of unsafe websites and drive by downloads etc.
Undesired Works Performed By PUA_PCOPTIMIZER
PUA_PCOPTIMIZER is a notorious PUP infection that has ability to make your system completely vulnerable. Once it enter inside your system then it take over all your browsers and display huge amount of ads,pop-ups, banners, misleading alerts on your each webpages you explore. It can make changes into the settings of your web browsers. It alters your search result provider and home page that you have already set as Google.com but it modify with another one. If you accidentally click on any of adverts then you immediately got redirected on other infected sites. So you should have decide to remove PUA_PCOPTIMIZER from your PC as fast as you can.
How to Uninstall PUA_PCOPTIMIZER Easily
PUA_PCOPTIMIZER is classified as adware or potentially unwanted program which annoys the users during their web session. It is capable to violate the security settings and find its own way to invade in the targeted system. Usually, PUA_PCOPTIMIZER comes attached with spam emails, infected removable devices, free software etc and gets installed as an extension in different web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. It does not allow the users to surf normally and misleads them to the suspicious sites. Your screen will be filled with lots of advertisements and promotional alerts. It convince the users to download the free software, video or music files and in the meantime installs harmful threats in bundles to affect the PC efficiency. Thus, do not get trapped in the scam of hackers and avoid clicking on PUA_PCOPTIMIZER anymore.
Besides this, PUA_PCOPTIMIZER can also interrupt your online shopping session by displaying variety of deals, best offers, discount coupons, promo codes etc. It claims to help the users to shop under their budget and convince them to purchase products from its links. You must be aware that when you will make payment then third party hackers can gain your financial details secretly. It can result extremely dangerous for the users identity as the system performance. So, you need to take immediate action in order to get rid of PUA_PCOPTIMIZER permanently after detection.
A. PUA_PCOPTIMIZER Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view PUA_PCOPTIMIZER related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete PUA_PCOPTIMIZER Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove PUA_PCOPTIMIZER Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for PUA_PCOPTIMIZER related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than PUA_PCOPTIMIZER, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. PUA_PCOPTIMIZER Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall PUA_PCOPTIMIZER related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find PUA_PCOPTIMIZER or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall PUA_PCOPTIMIZER or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search PUA_PCOPTIMIZER program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall PUA_PCOPTIMIZER toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove PUA_PCOPTIMIZER extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove PUA_PCOPTIMIZER
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove PUA_PCOPTIMIZER set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of PUA_PCOPTIMIZER to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove PUA_PCOPTIMIZER add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove PUA_PCOPTIMIZER Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from PUA_PCOPTIMIZER. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. PUA_PCOPTIMIZER Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect PUA_PCOPTIMIZER or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete PUA_PCOPTIMIZER completely.
User Guide : Automatic PUA_PCOPTIMIZER Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of PUA_PCOPTIMIZER and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of PUA_PCOPTIMIZER and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with PUA_PCOPTIMIZER
Step 5 PUA_PCOPTIMIZER Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.