If you are struggling with secure-finder.com? It creates redirection problem? Need a helpful way to remove the browser hijacker effectively and safely? Read the following free guide to fix your problem now.
Overview On secure-finder.com
secure-finder.com is a browser hijacker that set the homepage and search engine of your web browser to https://Secure-finder.com. It pretend as a useful or legitimate search engine and claims to search safely. But in fact, every-time you do a search online using this fake search engine, it shows you inaccurate the search results that include sponsored links. Sometimes, the nasty hijacker redirects you to other irrelevant domains where you may get your computer infected with malware programs. It is trying to promote certain products and increase traffic to its related sites. Once it gets inside your computer, it modifies settings of your system without your permission, including, DNS, registry and browser setting etc. You may find that both your homepage and default search engine are got replaced to the unwanted ones. If it stays longer into your PC that cause poor system performance, slow Internet speed, and you may experience financial loss or identity theft.
How secure-finder.com Distributes?
- When you download free-ware application from unauthorized websites.
- Playing online games and watching online videos.
- Access or opening any junk email attachments and spam email attachments.
- Using outdated anti-virus.
- Downloading softwares from unreliable links.
- Sharing peer-to-peer files over untrusted networks.
- Install pirated software and browse rogue websites.
- Using any infected external media like pen drive, USB hard drive etc.
- Updating existing programs or applications from redirected links.
The Weird Features Of secure-finder.com
secure-finder.com is capable to hijack all browsers such as Safari, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. This malware keeps bombarding computer with unstoppable advertisements and hyper-links along with search results. It also monitor your online behaviors. The browser hijacker gather your all sensitive information such as IP address, credit card number, debit card number, login details, username, password, bank related information and more. These information reveal to cyber crooks to the purpose of illegal activities. Your home page or default search engine different than what you originally set it as. Everytime, browser displays banner ads where previously you have never seen. Internet connection may be slow down as well as PC speed. Annoying deals and boxes on your browser’s screen. Developer of this hijacker make money through display sponsored web links that match their interests. Cyber crooks manage to both get paid for displaying the link and corrupt your machine with malware. So, it is very important to get rid of secure-finder.com from the compromised PC.
Measures To Avoid secure-finder.com Installation
- Install or download any application from official site
- When you surfing online be very careful.
- Never open any spam or junk email attachments which is not familiar for you.
- Always using updated anti-spyware program for scanning external files.
- Only use updated windows versions.
- Without scanning do not insert any storage device,
- You should not visit any suspicious links and never click on it.
Remove secure-finder.com : How to Completely Get Rid of secure-finder.com
secure-finder.com is identified as a infectious redirect virus that is capable to ruin your system. It silently get added and bring numerous changes in essential system’s settings without your consent. Once activated, secure-finder.com will start editing your default search browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Goggle Chrome, IE and Safari to make its result hijacked to suspicious websites along with evil motive. It is designed just like genuine domain and try to attract user by displaying attractive offers and discount coupons. secure-finder.com will bring changes in your essential system’s settings including security, default browser’s settings without asking your permission. What’s more worse, it will mix up its code in the start up section to get added every time after its start up. secure-finder.com will gather your banking and personal details including user name, contact number, passwords and so on.. by tracking your online activities. Thus, it would better to remove secure-finder.com immediately before its too late.
A. secure-finder.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view secure-finder.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete secure-finder.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove secure-finder.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for secure-finder.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than secure-finder.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. secure-finder.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall secure-finder.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find secure-finder.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall secure-finder.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search secure-finder.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall secure-finder.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove secure-finder.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove secure-finder.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove secure-finder.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of secure-finder.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove secure-finder.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove secure-finder.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from secure-finder.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. secure-finder.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect secure-finder.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete secure-finder.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic secure-finder.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of secure-finder.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of secure-finder.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with secure-finder.com
Step 5 secure-finder.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.