All you need to know about KMS-R@1n.exe Virus
Indeed, KMS-R@1n.exe Virus is some sort of running process on your Windows which allows users to extend their Windows activation easily by manipulating your KMS service and creating registry onto your Windows-machine. This malware only appears on those computers whose users have used KMS Windows Activator to activate their expired copy of Windows operating system. Some security experts say that such malware doesn't pose threat to computer and some say that it can collect your Banking credentials including passwords.
Probably, KMS-R@1n.exe Virus is destructive but it modifies Windows operating system files illegally, though because of it, some vulnerabilities can be noticed on your computer. Some AV Vendors detect it as a trojan/malware, if you are facing any trouble while using your Windows-machine then you should delete KMS-R@1n.exe Virus from your system immediately. In most cases, computer users themselves install KMS Windows Activator to activate their Windows OS copy without purchasing legitimate key. If it has arrived on your computer without your awareness then you should remove this potential malware as soon as possible.
Possible Distribution Methods of KMS-R@1n.exe Virus
KMS-R@1n.exe Virus may arrive on your computer through deceptive ways. Its developers may send you spam emails containing embedded links or attachment file, when you double click any of them, you computer might get injected with KMS-R@1n.exe Virus or other identical infection. On the other hand, while surfing Internet, your web browser may get readdressed to unexpected websites where you see fake security alerts and warnings including suggestion to install fake security software or registry cleaners which actually carry trojan/malware like KMS-R@1n.exe Virus. Though, you should ignore such warning and alerts.
What should you do next?
You should perform a full system scan using your updated Antivirus software, if it detects any malicious file then remove all of them immediately. If don't then follow the manual removal procedures provided below. Also, we advise you not to totally rely on demo or trial version Antivirus program, it may be programmed to fight against limited threats. Hence, you should choose an efficient Antivirus and keep it up-to-date always to keep your PC virus free.
A. KMS-R@1n.exe Virus Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view KMS-R@1n.exe Virus related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete KMS-R@1n.exe Virus Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove KMS-R@1n.exe Virus Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for KMS-R@1n.exe Virus related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than KMS-R@1n.exe Virus, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. KMS-R@1n.exe Virus Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall KMS-R@1n.exe Virus related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find KMS-R@1n.exe Virus or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall KMS-R@1n.exe Virus or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search KMS-R@1n.exe Virus program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall KMS-R@1n.exe Virus toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove KMS-R@1n.exe Virus extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove KMS-R@1n.exe Virus
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove KMS-R@1n.exe Virus set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of KMS-R@1n.exe Virus to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove KMS-R@1n.exe Virus add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove KMS-R@1n.exe Virus Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from KMS-R@1n.exe Virus. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. KMS-R@1n.exe Virus Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect KMS-R@1n.exe Virus or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete KMS-R@1n.exe Virus completely.
User Guide : Automatic KMS-R@1n.exe Virus Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of KMS-R@1n.exe Virus and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of KMS-R@1n.exe Virus and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with KMS-R@1n.exe Virus
Step 5 KMS-R@1n.exe Virus Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.