Why is NONE-STOP.NET dangerous?
NONE-STOP.NET, a browser hijacker, released on August 25, 2016 by professional cyber criminals from Nassau (Bahamas). When you try to visit this URL, your browser gets redirected to “unstop(dot)me” which has already been classified as a website having malware functionality. So that, major web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge display a warning page the users to whose browser has been redirected to NONE-STOP.NET. This warning pages reminds that the website is malicious and contains phishing contents, and suggest against visiting the domain. Visit such domain could lead you to misleading contents which can damages your system so badly and then you will have to bear a huge loss. May be your credentials will be disclosed to hackers or advertisers, may be your private audio, video or documents files will be stolen. Have a loot at the warning page displayed by browsers:
Judging on initial inspection
NONE-STOP.NET redirects to unstop.me which primarily promotes UNSTOP.ME web application that is supposedly created to change DNS settings and provides access to any website by bypassing blocked services with no Geo-restriction. As you may have heard that there a few website such as HBO, HULU,NBC,ESPN which restrict users from visiting, if users belong to restricted Geo-location. Furthermore, security experts recommend users against using UNSTOP.ME web application, cause it malicious in nature, may bring a huge unexpected troubles. This application is being promoted all over the Internet as a legitimate and helpful application but in reality it's extremely malicious.
Negative impacts of NONE-STOP.NET infection
This website is triggered by a browser hijacker application named UNSTOP.ME which may be installed on your system along with bundled freeware like Media player, Flash player, file downloader that you download off the unofficial online stores. Once activated, it will readdress you default browser to especially on its official websites each time your PC goes online. Additionally, it suggests to download and install other malicious program such as Coupon helper, MPC cleaner etc. Sometimes, it redirects your browser to phishing site where you see fabricated security alerts and recommendation to install fake security software or trojanised updates, when you do so, your PC instantly gets penetrated with browser hijacker or other similar threats.
To keep distance from such phishing attacks, you should keep a reliable Antivirus installed and up-to-date on your each system whether it is your PC or home computers. A reliable Antivirus protects your system from all kind of threats.
However, to delete NONE-STOP.NET or Unstop.me, we suggest you to follow the following instruction.
Remove NONE-STOP.NET : How to Completely Get Rid of NONE-STOP.NET
NONE-STOP.NET is identified as a infectious redirect virus that is capable to ruin your system. It silently get added and bring numerous changes in essential system’s settings without your consent. Once activated, NONE-STOP.NET will start editing your default search browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Goggle Chrome, IE and Safari to make its result hijacked to suspicious websites along with evil motive. It is designed just like genuine domain and try to attract user by displaying attractive offers and discount coupons. NONE-STOP.NET will bring changes in your essential system’s settings including security, default browser’s settings without asking your permission. What’s more worse, it will mix up its code in the start up section to get added every time after its start up. NONE-STOP.NET will gather your banking and personal details including user name, contact number, passwords and so on.. by tracking your online activities. Thus, it would better to remove NONE-STOP.NET immediately before its too late.
A. NONE-STOP.NET Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view NONE-STOP.NET related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete NONE-STOP.NET Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove NONE-STOP.NET Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for NONE-STOP.NET related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than NONE-STOP.NET, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. NONE-STOP.NET Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall NONE-STOP.NET related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find NONE-STOP.NET or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall NONE-STOP.NET or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search NONE-STOP.NET program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall NONE-STOP.NET toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove NONE-STOP.NET extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove NONE-STOP.NET
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove NONE-STOP.NET set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of NONE-STOP.NET to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove NONE-STOP.NET add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove NONE-STOP.NET Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from NONE-STOP.NET. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. NONE-STOP.NET Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect NONE-STOP.NET or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete NONE-STOP.NET completely.
User Guide : Automatic NONE-STOP.NET Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of NONE-STOP.NET and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of NONE-STOP.NET and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with NONE-STOP.NET
Step 5 NONE-STOP.NET Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.