All You Wanted To Know About Trojan/Win32.Blocker
Trojan/Win32.Blocker is a kind of very crafty Trojan virus deployed by cyber criminals in order to perform several malicious activities. It can create folder with name Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Blocker under C:\Program Files\ or C:\ProgramData. It can consume 88% of CPU usage and there are over 100 processes are running background. It takes a forever time to run any program. It is one most risky threat for your PC and it compromises your privacy by connecting your system to the remote server and allows the hackers to steal crucial information from your computer. The nasty Trojan horse creates a backdoor in your computer to the purpose of allows other nasty infection to get inside your PC easily. It is so dangerous and it can make your system completely useless. Trojan/Win32.Blocker has ability to crash down the system before the user is even aware that there is an intruder in their PC.
Distribution Channel Used by Trojan/Win32.Blocker
Trojan/Win32.Blocker silently infect into your system. Mostly, the Trojan horse come with the third party applications. When user download or install any freeware applications from unknown sites then this type of malicious threat comes with it. As an exception, Trojan/Win32.Blocker will be brought into your PC without your awareness. The nasty threat also brought in by fake links on porn websites attachments in spam email and updated news, and so on. This threat exploits system bugs and gets inside your PC when you use older version of firewall and security program. Some other ways are peer-to-peer file sharing networks, browse rogue sites, install pirated software and more.
Potential Risk Associated By Trojan/Win32.Blocker
- It drags down your computer speed by consuming most of the system resource.
- This invader checks for and tries to interfere with your Internet connectivity.
- It could download files from a remote computer or Internet
- This information stealer may lead to financial loss and identity theft.
- This self-installed guest roots itself deeply into your system
- This system destroyer could runs executable files and delete relevant files to disable your system services.
- It serves as a backdoor and allows hacker access.
- It may block you from the desktop and make your computer useless.
Therefore, it is very important to get rid of Trojan/Win32.Blocker from the targeted PC as soon as possible.
How to Remove Trojan/Win32.Blocker Completely
Trojan/Win32.Blocker is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, Trojan/Win32.Blocker might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. Trojan/Win32.Blocker execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of Trojan/Win32.Blocker is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious Trojan/Win32.Blocker is.
Trojan/Win32.Blocker often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
Trojan/Win32.Blocker brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. Trojan/Win32.Blocker Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan/Win32.Blocker related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan/Win32.Blocker Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan/Win32.Blocker Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan/Win32.Blocker related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan/Win32.Blocker, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan/Win32.Blocker Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan/Win32.Blocker related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan/Win32.Blocker or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan/Win32.Blocker or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan/Win32.Blocker program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan/Win32.Blocker toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan/Win32.Blocker extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan/Win32.Blocker
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan/Win32.Blocker set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan/Win32.Blocker to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan/Win32.Blocker add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan/Win32.Blocker Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan/Win32.Blocker. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan/Win32.Blocker Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan/Win32.Blocker or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan/Win32.Blocker completely.
User Guide : Automatic Trojan/Win32.Blocker Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan/Win32.Blocker and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan/Win32.Blocker and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan/Win32.Blocker
Step 5 Trojan/Win32.Blocker Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.