Has SystemKeeperPro got on Your PC? Are you finding false claims for enhancing performance of PC? If yes, then there is possibilities that your PC has been compromised by this fake optimizer. At this juncture you need to read our post as it will help to remove SystemKeeperPro and its related all problems.
Summary On SystemKeeperPro
SystemKeeperPro is a so-called "system optimizers" use intentional false positives to convince users that their systems have problems. It publicize that this program is able to optimize your PC, fix all errors, and keep intact your system safety and stability. Though the way it pretend as a useful tool. In actuality, it does not possess any single value. It is a rogue software that only tries to portray as an effective system optimizer just to lure users. It shows results stating that your computer have issues that need to be fixed. However, to be able to fix the alleged issues, you do have to purchase the full version of the program. It always forces to sell you their software. It gives totally opposite to what it offers to its users. The real agenda of SystemKeeperPro is to gain online revenue.
Intrusion Method Of SystemKeeperPro
- Visiting suspicious websites– Lots of suspicious websites contains banners, pop-ups and update programs. If accidentally any user click this type of things, then it silently infect the PC.
- Download Free-ware program – If any user install or download any freeware programs from unofficial sites then the rogue software infect the PC silently.
- Misleading websites – Convinces visitors to download or visit malicious websites.
- Infected media device- Infected removal media or drive are also take part to inject this nasty program.
Why SystemKeeperPro Is Dangerous?
SystemKeeperPro is rogue software that only tries to portray as an effective system optimizer just to lure users. It offers as a tool that able to detect, clean junks, and fixed errors. But, its all claims are fake. So, you should not trust them. Main purpose of this rogue programs is generate profit by selling its nasty software. It causes your PC performance become very slow as well as Internet speed. It is not a virus but it does act like a Potentially Unwanted Program. The nasty software is able to spy your browsing session. Hence, if you want to fix all these type of problems and prevent your PC from them. So, it is very important to remove SystemKeeperPro from the targeted PC as quickly as possible.
How to Uninstall SystemKeeperPro Easily
SystemKeeperPro is classified as adware or potentially unwanted program which annoys the users during their web session. It is capable to violate the security settings and find its own way to invade in the targeted system. Usually, SystemKeeperPro comes attached with spam emails, infected removable devices, free software etc and gets installed as an extension in different web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. It does not allow the users to surf normally and misleads them to the suspicious sites. Your screen will be filled with lots of advertisements and promotional alerts. It convince the users to download the free software, video or music files and in the meantime installs harmful threats in bundles to affect the PC efficiency. Thus, do not get trapped in the scam of hackers and avoid clicking on SystemKeeperPro anymore.
Besides this, SystemKeeperPro can also interrupt your online shopping session by displaying variety of deals, best offers, discount coupons, promo codes etc. It claims to help the users to shop under their budget and convince them to purchase products from its links. You must be aware that when you will make payment then third party hackers can gain your financial details secretly. It can result extremely dangerous for the users identity as the system performance. So, you need to take immediate action in order to get rid of SystemKeeperPro permanently after detection.
A. SystemKeeperPro Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view SystemKeeperPro related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete SystemKeeperPro Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove SystemKeeperPro Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for SystemKeeperPro related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than SystemKeeperPro, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. SystemKeeperPro Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall SystemKeeperPro related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find SystemKeeperPro or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall SystemKeeperPro or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search SystemKeeperPro program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall SystemKeeperPro toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove SystemKeeperPro extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove SystemKeeperPro
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove SystemKeeperPro set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of SystemKeeperPro to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove SystemKeeperPro add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove SystemKeeperPro Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from SystemKeeperPro. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. SystemKeeperPro Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect SystemKeeperPro or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete SystemKeeperPro completely.
User Guide : Automatic SystemKeeperPro Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of SystemKeeperPro and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of SystemKeeperPro and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with SystemKeeperPro
Step 5 SystemKeeperPro Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.