Are you getting numerous coupons or deals sponsored by “iCouponClipper”? If so, it is clear that your System is infected with an adware program. To delete it easily and completely, follow the step by step removal instructions carefully which is provided at the end of this post.
Summary of iCouponClipper
|Affected Systems||All version of Windows OS.|
|Affected Browsers||Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Safari and much more.|
|Description||iCouponClipper is a type of an adware program that installs into the user PC secretly and degrades overall performance speed.|
|Occurrences||Freeware and shareware installation packages, torrent files, gambling sites, software updater, infected devices etc.|
|Symptoms||Slows down System as well as Internet speed, modifies entire browser settings, hijacks browser, displays numerous ads and much more.|
Brief Note on iCouponClipper
iCouponClipper is another dubious program that falls under the category of an adware program. It inserts within the browser secretly as a form of browser extension, plug-ins, add-ons and other suspicious codes. At the first sight, it looks like as a useful that promises user to search and convert file instantly from your new tab page or homepage. This adware program usually configures your new tab page to iCouponClipper and allows you to easily access the online coupon sites with just click of your mouse. It offers the convenient web search and quick links to the most popular online coupon sites. Specifically, iCouponClipper has been designed by team of cyber hacker to boost web traffic and earn online revenues from third-party.
Ways Through Which iCouponClipper Lurks Inside Your PC
Being a nasty adware program, iCouponClipper is typically integrated into the user PC secretly. It is usually packed along with the third-party software packages. Installing of any cost free application opting typical/standard installation mode loads your Windows PC with such an adware. Beside the bundling method, its developers uses other tricky ways to often lurks inside the targeted PC. The other source of distribution are hacked websites, spam email or attachments, torrent files, online games, gambling sites, infected external devices and much more.
Harmful Effects Brought To You By iCouponClipper
Once iCouponClipper successfully installed into your PC, it will generate endless pop-ups during the online shopping. It is most noticeable program that can be identified when you viewing the online products or browsing the shopping sites. It claims to help you in finding better products in cheap process. Technically this adware program is not a virus but due to the invalid redirects and irrelevant search results, it is deemed as untrusted ones that should be removed from the infected PC immediately. Scroll down to get the complete removal solution of iCouponClipper.
A. iCouponClipper Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view iCouponClipper related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete iCouponClipper Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove iCouponClipper Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for iCouponClipper related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than iCouponClipper, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. iCouponClipper Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall iCouponClipper related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find iCouponClipper or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall iCouponClipper or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search iCouponClipper program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall iCouponClipper toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove iCouponClipper extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove iCouponClipper
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove iCouponClipper set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of iCouponClipper to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove iCouponClipper add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Get Rid Of iCouponClipper Successfully
|French||Retrait iCouponClipper En clics simples|
|German||Löschen iCouponClipper von Opera : Blockieren iCouponClipper|
|Polish||iCouponClipper Deinstalacja: kroki w celu Usunąć iCouponClipper Ręcznie|
|Portuguese||Desinstalar iCouponClipper de Safari : Apagar iCouponClipper|
|Italian||Eliminazione iCouponClipper Facilmente|
|Spanish||Quitar iCouponClipper A mano|
|Japanese||削除 iCouponClipper 手動で|
|Dutch||Beste manier om Verwijderen iCouponClipper van Safari|
|Danish||trin til Slet iCouponClipper fra Safari|
How to Remove iCouponClipper Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from iCouponClipper. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. iCouponClipper Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect iCouponClipper or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete iCouponClipper completely.
User Guide : Automatic iCouponClipper Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of iCouponClipper and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of iCouponClipper and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with iCouponClipper
Step 5 iCouponClipper Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.