Is there any one who can help me to delete I Need Directions Now from my Windows PC? Last night, while booking an online ticked, I saw "I Need Directions Now" ads and I clicked them to get some direction. At that time, I never assumed that clicking on ads will cause problems for me. It downpours my System speed and makes my System too much stranger than before. Now, I am looking for an easy and effective I Need Directions Now deletion guide. Please help me anyone by providing effective solution ASAP.
What do you know about I Need Directions Now?
I Need Directions Now is regarded as a Potentially Unwanted Program created by the group of cyber hackers just only for monetization purposes. However, this program is promoted by its developer as a trusted and legitimate one that claims users to provide access to the driving directions and maps on various versions of Windows OS. It claims users to deliver services like Google Maps but in reality, this application is powered by the Yahoo web search as part of package. According to the security analysts, there is no any need to keep I Need Directions Now inside the PC because it is capable to cause lots of serious issues to System users.
Where does I Need Directions Now come from?
I Need Directions Now is actually a potentially unwanted program and it follow same intrusion method as other unwanted program do. The developers of such a program uses several distribution method to infect Windows machine but the main source of its infiltration is bundling method. The downloading and installing of any shareware or freeware packages from untrusted even trusted sources is one of the main source of I Need Directions Now infiltration. Therefore, it is highly advised by security experts that System users must be attentive while performing the installation procedure and surfing the web. Paying attention will simply avoid you from being infected with I Need Directions Now.
What are the problems caused by I Need Directions Now?
- Drastically degrades Computer overall performance speed.
- Filled up users entire screen with endless pop-up ads as well as links.
- Always redirects you to third-party webpage while surfing Internet.
- Randomly convert webpage text into hyperlinks.
- Alters users System, browser and crucial settings.
- Tracks users browsing session and collect users personal data etc.
A. I Need Directions Now Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view I Need Directions Now related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete I Need Directions Now Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove I Need Directions Now Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for I Need Directions Now related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than I Need Directions Now, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. I Need Directions Now Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall I Need Directions Now related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find I Need Directions Now or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall I Need Directions Now or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search I Need Directions Now program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall I Need Directions Now toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove I Need Directions Now extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove I Need Directions Now
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove I Need Directions Now set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of I Need Directions Now to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove I Need Directions Now add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Removing I Need Directions Now Manually
|French||Retrait I Need Directions Now Complètement|
|German||Löschen I Need Directions Now In nur wenigen Schritten|
|Polish||Proste kroki, aby Usunąć I Need Directions Now z Safari|
|Portuguese||Excluindo I Need Directions Now Em apenas alguns passos|
|Italian||passi per Rimuovere I Need Directions Now da Internet Explorer|
|Spanish||Eliminación I Need Directions Now A mano|
|Japanese||取り除く I Need Directions Now から Internet Explorer : 投げ捨てる I Need Directions Now|
|Dutch||I Need Directions Now Ongeïnstalleerd: Snelle stappen To Van Afkomen I Need Directions Now In Slechts Enkele Stappen|
|Danish||Slet I Need Directions Now fra Firefox : udviske I Need Directions Now|
How to Remove I Need Directions Now Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from I Need Directions Now. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. I Need Directions Now Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect I Need Directions Now or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete I Need Directions Now completely.
User Guide : Automatic I Need Directions Now Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of I Need Directions Now and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of I Need Directions Now and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with I Need Directions Now
Step 5 I Need Directions Now Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.