Do You Know What is TopDeal?
TopDeal is an ad-supported adware program. At the first glance, it looks like as a useful tool but you should not believe on its appearance as it is a malicious one. This toolbar is listed as an adware program due to the several notorious actions that it performs. It works as add-ons, browser helper object, plug-ins and other suspicious code that can be added to all most popular browsers including Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, Edge even Safari and much more. This application is claimed to help a user to save their time and money by offering various deals, promo codes, coupons, transitional, in-text ads etc but in reality, it is not true. It will not go to save your time and money.
All coupons and deals that displayed by TopDeal are really very annoying in nature. Usually, the adverts appear on the e-commercial site offers you to buy some goods or services at a very cheap price. The adverts are mainly designed to attract you so that you can become easily becomes a victim of it. It will always redirect you to the other malicious sites where numerous sponsored products and services are promoted. It really works as an advertising network that used by scammers and hackers to direct web traffic to their sites.
Dissemination Method Used By TopDeal
TopDeal is usually distributed via bundled with freeware applications and programs that can be easily downloaded from the Internet. When you download and install any freeware packages such as PDF generator, free media player, video converter etc from a suspicious site then there is a possibility that it will be installing in your PC without your awareness. In order to avoid such an adware program, you should not download and install software from any unreliable sources. Be careful during the installation of any applications or stuff from the Internet. You need to opt for an advanced or custom mode of installation, read ll terms & conditions etc. Your little attention can avoid you simply from being a victim of TopDeal.
Common Symptoms of TopDeal
- Filled up your entire screen with numerous annoying pop-up ads and links.
- Slows down your Computer speed and makes your PC weird and sluggish.
- Automatically modifies your entire System and browser setting without your consent.
- Cause redirection issue after replacing your default search engine and homepage.
- Additionally, install too many unknown programs and execute them at the System background.
How to Uninstall TopDeal Easily
TopDeal is classified as adware or potentially unwanted program which annoys the users during their web session. It is capable to violate the security settings and find its own way to invade in the targeted system. Usually, TopDeal comes attached with spam emails, infected removable devices, free software etc and gets installed as an extension in different web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. It does not allow the users to surf normally and misleads them to the suspicious sites. Your screen will be filled with lots of advertisements and promotional alerts. It convince the users to download the free software, video or music files and in the meantime installs harmful threats in bundles to affect the PC efficiency. Thus, do not get trapped in the scam of hackers and avoid clicking on TopDeal anymore.
Besides this, TopDeal can also interrupt your online shopping session by displaying variety of deals, best offers, discount coupons, promo codes etc. It claims to help the users to shop under their budget and convince them to purchase products from its links. You must be aware that when you will make payment then third party hackers can gain your financial details secretly. It can result extremely dangerous for the users identity as the system performance. So, you need to take immediate action in order to get rid of TopDeal permanently after detection.
A. TopDeal Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view TopDeal related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete TopDeal Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove TopDeal Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for TopDeal related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than TopDeal, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. TopDeal Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall TopDeal related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find TopDeal or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall TopDeal or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search TopDeal program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall TopDeal toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove TopDeal extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove TopDeal
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove TopDeal set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of TopDeal to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove TopDeal add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove TopDeal Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from TopDeal. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. TopDeal Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect TopDeal or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete TopDeal completely.
User Guide : Automatic TopDeal Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of TopDeal and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of TopDeal and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with TopDeal
Step 5 TopDeal Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.