Are you too much irritated by annoying ads sponsored by MaxInternet? Is it makes your System speed much slower than before? Are you looking for the best removal suggestion? If so, follow this step by step removal tutorial guide that has been proven to be 100% complete removal. This post contains top effective methods to remove MaxInternet from your affected PC as soon as possible.
Expert Analysis on MaxInternet
MaxInternet is a type of an ad-supported adware program which attacks all types of web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari. It claims that it will be a very useful to boost your PC and enhance the browsing experience. But actually, it is created by cyber offenders for promotional and commercial purposes. In some context, it looks like as a useful but you may get too much irritated by the numerous adverts and banners on your homepage. These adverts consume huge amount of network traffic and slow down your System and Internet performance speed.
The method of infiltration of MaxInternet is quite tricky and deceptive. It can be downloaded from its official site. Most of the time, it distributed over the Windows PC with third-party installation setups. When you download and install any freeware packages, it secretly gets inside your PC. Along with the bundling method, it can also be distributed via torrent files, pornographic contents, suspicious pop-ups, online games, P2P file sharing network, infected media devices etc. Thus, it is highly advised by an expert that you should be very attentive while surfing the web and always choose Custom or Advanced installation mode instead of Typical or Default mode.
Once MaxInternet gets installed on your PC, it will bring numerous harmful effects. some of them are as follows:
- Automatically modifies entire browser settings such as search provider, homepage, and default search engine.
- Hijacks entire web browser and cause the redirection issue.
- Bombards you with thousands of annoying pop-up ads and links.
- Consumes more memory space and System resources to make System performance speed dull.
- Gathers victims all sensitive data and exposed them to the public for unethical means.
A. MaxInternet Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view MaxInternet related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete MaxInternet Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove MaxInternet Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for MaxInternet related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than MaxInternet, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. MaxInternet Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall MaxInternet related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find MaxInternet or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall MaxInternet or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search MaxInternet program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall MaxInternet toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove MaxInternet extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove MaxInternet
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove MaxInternet set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of MaxInternet to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove MaxInternet add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove MaxInternet Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from MaxInternet. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. MaxInternet Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect MaxInternet or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete MaxInternet completely.
User Guide : Automatic MaxInternet Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of MaxInternet and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of MaxInternet and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with MaxInternet
Step 5 MaxInternet Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.