What exactly is MNSCRYPTOLOCKER?
During online research, we found that MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware is a recently unleashed cryptomalware that is on loose on the planet Earth. Since, it is new, security firm are yet analyzing its source code as well as behavior. So, there is no specific informations available regarding the ransomware infection accept its uniquely stylized ransom note. According to dropped ransom note, victims are asked to pay 0.2 BTC ( equals to 161.73 USD at the time of writing the article).
Ransom note of MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware displays following message:
“YOUR UNIQ ID:
ALL YOUR FILE LOCKED WITH MNS CRYPTOLOCKER:
SEND 0.2 BTC TO ADRESS 19O4mEEgQhMDSWFfsKcDgm8RjT16cCa33XqFOR DECRYPT YOUR FILES SEND YOUR UNIQ AND BTC WALLET FROM WICH PAID
TO EMAIL email@example.com
AFTER WE RECEIVE BITCOINS AND YOR EMAIL, WE CONTACT WITH YOU”
Looks like it is a kind of cheap ransomware that has been developed by inexperienced malware developer in order to boost up bank balance gradually. Security investigators suspected that MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware may be using a military grade encryption standard to encode victim's files saved on local disk, external drives, mapped network drives etc.
What are real risks associated with MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware infection?
- Probably, you may loss your corrupted files permanently, if you do not take necessary action against the infection as soon as possible.
- Your security software may be disabled by the ransomware, hence, other threatening malware may arrive on your system via USBs or Internet without your awareness.
- Other threats may create vulnerabilities on your system. As a result, your operating system may crash, applications may freeze up and system file may be corrupted or deleted.
- What's worse, remote hackers may steal your online banking platform login credentials and payment card numbers since the ransomware allows RDP on affected system.
Experts suggestion to the victims
Security experts remind benefits of keeping a reliable Antivirus software installed on Windows PC. They say that not a single PC should be without Antivirus because MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware and other similar threats are very intrusive in nature, can invade unprotected system instantly. Hence, keeping an Antivirus installed and updated on the system allows you to keep your PC virus free.
After all, now it's time to get rid of MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware and recover corrupted files. Follow the instructions provided below:
How to Remove MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware Completely
MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware is.
MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware completely.
User Guide : Automatic MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware
Step 5 MNSCRYPTOLOCKER ransomware Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.