Dangers of Using MyWebTopic.com as a Default Search Tool
Just like other types of browser hijacker virus, MyWebTopic.com threat masks as a reliable search provider, but in reality, it only causes a mess onto an infected PC. The RPVT security investigators should point, though, the threat does not even come closer to the functionality of Trojan or other nasty computer viruses. Nevertheless, the security analysts warn that this web portal is not safe to use. Although, one of the initial aspects which raises the concern looking at this website is that often, the threat invasion occurs silently, without users knowledge. MyWebTopic.com may simply appear on your Internet browser the next when you turn it on.
What's more, infected PC users will be constantly rerouted to this domain despite the attempts to set your web browsers' settings to the original ones. However, it would not be much of trouble if the website display any kind of trustworthy search results. Sadly, it is quite opposite. The MyWebTopic.com hijacker threat collaborates with a variety of third party sponsored websites and gets paid for promoting them via this web portal. Hence, the search results of this site tend to display more and more advertisements and also the sponsored links rather than actual relevant information. Therefore, why spend more time for the needed data or info while other legit search tools can provide you with it in second. Immediately remove MyWebTopic.com and then choose acknowledged search providers, such as Google, Bing or Yahoo instead.
Serious Reasons to Stop Using MyWebTopic.com Search Site
There are even plenty of serious reasons in order to stop using this suspicious search engine and eliminate it from your system immediately. First of all, it can track your every online activity and gather data related to your each search and browsing conducts. Based, on this gather information, the MyWebTopic.com threat is then able to produce more user-focused links and advertisements, generally, capturing more clicks and receiving advertising revenue. Furthermore, appealing adverts is just a part of its redirect strategies which completely focuses on increasing the website's traffic that would usually be overlooked or simply avoided by the most of the computer users. These domains are often infectious and infected with nasty malwares.
Remove MyWebTopic.com : How to Completely Get Rid of MyWebTopic.com
MyWebTopic.com is identified as a infectious redirect virus that is capable to ruin your system. It silently get added and bring numerous changes in essential system’s settings without your consent. Once activated, MyWebTopic.com will start editing your default search browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Goggle Chrome, IE and Safari to make its result hijacked to suspicious websites along with evil motive. It is designed just like genuine domain and try to attract user by displaying attractive offers and discount coupons. MyWebTopic.com will bring changes in your essential system’s settings including security, default browser’s settings without asking your permission. What’s more worse, it will mix up its code in the start up section to get added every time after its start up. MyWebTopic.com will gather your banking and personal details including user name, contact number, passwords and so on.. by tracking your online activities. Thus, it would better to remove MyWebTopic.com immediately before its too late.
A. MyWebTopic.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view MyWebTopic.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete MyWebTopic.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove MyWebTopic.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for MyWebTopic.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than MyWebTopic.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. MyWebTopic.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall MyWebTopic.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find MyWebTopic.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall MyWebTopic.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search MyWebTopic.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall MyWebTopic.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove MyWebTopic.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove MyWebTopic.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove MyWebTopic.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of MyWebTopic.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove MyWebTopic.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove MyWebTopic.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from MyWebTopic.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. MyWebTopic.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect MyWebTopic.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete MyWebTopic.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic MyWebTopic.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of MyWebTopic.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of MyWebTopic.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with MyWebTopic.com
Step 5 MyWebTopic.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.