Get detailed information about Fast-access-web
Fast-access-web is a software designed by Sensible Vision. It quickly and securely grants access to your system without your permission. After installation on system it makes itself your startup on your Windows in order to start automatically starts when a user boot their PC. The installation package install three files which is about 45,138,956 bytes in size. It mainly detected in the countries like US,Germany and UK. It is an adware program which can sneak into your system without your consent. It annoys you very much after following successful infiltration into system started injecting too many intrusive advertisements into your browsers that irritates you every time whenever you launches your browser then it start displaying pop-ups, banners, ads on your site that covers screen completely and you are unable to see the webpage contents. Doing these unwanted things it ruins your surfing session. It runs various unknown tasks into system background that can make system performance very poor.
Fast-access-web : Specific things about it
- Name – Fast-access-web
- Type – Adware
- Risk – Medium
- Installed files – FAInstall.exe, FAtry.exe, vcredist_x86(by Microsoft).
- Symptoms – Showing too much intrusive ads, slow system performance, fake alerts etc.
- Delivery – Spam email attachments, freeware or shareware downloads, etc.
- Infected PC – Windows
How does Fast-access-web get access to your system?
Fast-access-web is a free downloadable program for anyone. Anyone can download it from its official website. However, the malware developers of this program is also spread it through displaying infected ads, as well as deceptive marketing method known as "bundling" (stealth installation of third party programs along with the installers of regular software). Some more infecting ways are like through spam emails which carry an infected attachment when you open download it on their system then the malicious executable install on the system and you got infected by the adware. One more way to infect your PC while you visit suspicious or harmful sites. If you are using fake updates and infected links then you may got attacked by this adware infection.
How can I eliminate Fast-access-web from infected computer?
Hence, if you are looking forward to clean your computer from adware infection then you should follow the below given instructions carefully to remove Fast-access-web. You can also opt to automatic removal by using an anti-malware shield on infected PC.
A. Fast-access-web Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Fast-access-web related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Fast-access-web Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Fast-access-web Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Fast-access-web related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Fast-access-web, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Fast-access-web Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Fast-access-web related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Fast-access-web or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Fast-access-web or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Fast-access-web program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Fast-access-web toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Fast-access-web extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Fast-access-web
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Fast-access-web set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Fast-access-web to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Fast-access-web add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Deleting Fast-access-web Successfully
|French||Retirer Fast-access-web de Safari|
|German||Entfernen Fast-access-web Erfolgreich|
|Polish||Odinstaluj Fast-access-web z Chrome|
|Portuguese||Desinstalar Fast-access-web de Firefox|
|Italian||Soluzione a Liberarsi di Fast-access-web da Opera|
|Spanish||Fast-access-web Supresión: Guía completa de Borrar Fast-access-web Fácilmente|
|Japanese||ヒント アンインストール Fast-access-web から Chrome|
|Dutch||Fast-access-web Schrapping: tips om Desinstallatie Fast-access-web In Slechts Enkele Stappen|
|Danish||Fjerne Fast-access-web fra Safari : Eliminer Fast-access-web|
How to Remove Fast-access-web Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Fast-access-web. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Fast-access-web Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Fast-access-web or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Fast-access-web completely.
User Guide : Automatic Fast-access-web Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Fast-access-web and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Fast-access-web and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Fast-access-web
Step 5 Fast-access-web Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.