This guide is all about the removal tip to delete Trojan Patched.AO and fix a missing error of Dnsapi.dll. If you are getting Dnsapi.dll error message continuously then this post is really very beneficial for you. Read this post completely and follow the instructions as in exact order.
Before getting further details about Dnsapi.dll, you have to know that these errors usually occurs when your PC is infected with a Trojan infection. It has the ability to make your Windows PC completely useless by performing several unnecessary activities. Thus, it is recommended by an expert that you should remove Dnsapi.dll errors immediately by taking an effective and best instructions.
What is the meaning of Dnsapi.dll
Dnsapi.dll is a DLL file extension which developed by the developer of denumire for all Windows Operating System. Do you know actually what is DLL files? DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library which allows the various programs to share the same function.
When, Why and How Dnsapi.dll errors happen on your PC?
Dnsapi.dll usually happen during the software or System startup and while using the specific function in your System program. These type of error occurs because they are shared the same files. DLL files may provide the benefits for the software developers but its separation provides opportunities for various errors to happen. If your windows cannot properly load your DLL file then you will encounter with Dnsapi.dll error message.
List of common errors caused by Dnsapi.dll errors
- dnsapi.dll was not found.
- Cannot register dnsapi.dll.
- dnsapi.dll Access Violation.
- The file dnsapi.dll is missing.
- Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\dnsapi.dll.
- Cannot start (denumire_program).A required component is missing: dnsapi.dll. Please install (denumire_program) again.
- This application failed to start because dnsapi.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Above mentioned all errors can occur during the installation process of the program while its related programs are executing during the System start-up or shutdown or even installing Windows Operating System.
Reasons To Cause Dnsapi.dll errors
The one of the most common reasons for the Dnsapi.dll errors is an attack of Trojan infection. These errors are usually linked to either a corrupt or missing Dnsapi.dll errors. The reason behind this, it is an external file which provides an opportunity to cause something bad on your PC. When this file extension gets corrupted, you cannot load properly. On the other cases, it linked with errors in the Windows registry file.
How to Remove Dnsapi.dll Error Completely
Dnsapi.dll Error is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, Dnsapi.dll Error might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. Dnsapi.dll Error execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of Dnsapi.dll Error is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious Dnsapi.dll Error is.
Dnsapi.dll Error often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
Dnsapi.dll Error brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. Dnsapi.dll Error Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Dnsapi.dll Error related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Dnsapi.dll Error Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Dnsapi.dll Error Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Dnsapi.dll Error related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Dnsapi.dll Error, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Dnsapi.dll Error Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Dnsapi.dll Error related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Dnsapi.dll Error or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Dnsapi.dll Error or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Dnsapi.dll Error program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Dnsapi.dll Error toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Dnsapi.dll Error extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Dnsapi.dll Error
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Dnsapi.dll Error set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Dnsapi.dll Error to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Dnsapi.dll Error add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Dnsapi.dll Error Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Dnsapi.dll Error. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Dnsapi.dll Error Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Dnsapi.dll Error or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Dnsapi.dll Error completely.
User Guide : Automatic Dnsapi.dll Error Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Dnsapi.dll Error and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Dnsapi.dll Error and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Dnsapi.dll Error
Step 5 Dnsapi.dll Error Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.