Detailed Information on .Aesir File Virus Ransomware
.Aesir File Virus Ransomware is reported as a latest variant of Locky ransomware which does not cheat on its root and uses '.aesir' file extension by adding it to the encrypted files. This infection is based on the name of Old Norse God Aesir which is similar to its iteration i.e. .locky, .thor and .odin. It has significantly improved its distribution capabilities in order to affect even a higher number of computer compared to its previous version.
Computer users who have been infected with .Aesir File Virus Ransomware threat, should not follow its instructions mentioned on the wallpaper set on their desktop and not to pay ransom fee requested by criminal hackers. Instead, RPVT security analysts suggest you to read the article carefully in order to become familiar with this ransomware and learn how to delete it completely from your system.
Distribution Methods Used by .Aesir File Virus Ransomware
Image Source: MalwareTracker
Then after, the .Aesir File Virus Ransomware virus may begin to execute the noxious encryption procedure. The encryption process alters the core structure of given file, rendering it to be no longer accessible and the AES encryption algorithm may be applied to do so. After encrypting users files, it appends '.aesir' file extension onto every encoded files. Also, the malware changes the wallpaper of infected PC with the same language as the threat has detected based on the installed Windows. The wallpaper leads to a website of ransomware decryptor which request from system users to convert their money in Bitcoin and make ransom payment in order to download the decryption key. However, you should not pay the ransom money, instead remove .Aesir File Virus Ransomware from your computer as soon as possible and try to recover your files by using data recovery tool.
How to Remove .Aesir File Virus Ransomware Completely
.Aesir File Virus Ransomware is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, .Aesir File Virus Ransomware might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. .Aesir File Virus Ransomware execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of .Aesir File Virus Ransomware is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious .Aesir File Virus Ransomware is.
.Aesir File Virus Ransomware often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
.Aesir File Virus Ransomware brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. .Aesir File Virus Ransomware Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view .Aesir File Virus Ransomware related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete .Aesir File Virus Ransomware Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove .Aesir File Virus Ransomware Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for .Aesir File Virus Ransomware related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than .Aesir File Virus Ransomware, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. .Aesir File Virus Ransomware Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall .Aesir File Virus Ransomware related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find .Aesir File Virus Ransomware or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall .Aesir File Virus Ransomware or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search .Aesir File Virus Ransomware program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall .Aesir File Virus Ransomware toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove .Aesir File Virus Ransomware extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove .Aesir File Virus Ransomware
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove .Aesir File Virus Ransomware set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of .Aesir File Virus Ransomware to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove .Aesir File Virus Ransomware add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove .Aesir File Virus Ransomware Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from .Aesir File Virus Ransomware. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. .Aesir File Virus Ransomware Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect .Aesir File Virus Ransomware or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete .Aesir File Virus Ransomware completely.
User Guide : Automatic .Aesir File Virus Ransomware Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of .Aesir File Virus Ransomware and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of .Aesir File Virus Ransomware and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with .Aesir File Virus Ransomware
Step 5 .Aesir File Virus Ransomware Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.