If you are searching a removal instruction that will provide you simple way to eliminate PUP.Optional.Launchie then you are at right place. In this page, you will get a full information to completely eliminate the Trojan horse. If you carefully read and follow the instructions which is mentioned below, you will be able to get rid of the nasty threat from the infected PC immediately.
A Brief Report On PUP.Optional.Launchie
PUP.Optional.Launchie is a notorious Trojan horse that has been detected by various anti-virus software. It can infect all version not Windows OS including Windows 7, 8/8.1, Vista, XP, 10 and more. Once installed, it may come with other threat that has ability of invading into the PC’s registry to mess up the crucial system files for making your PC be full of vulnerabilities then, the operating of the infected PC will be degenerated seriously. It is capable to mess up the memory of your PC that causes lead many errors to the memory while your PC would fail to report the error notifications since the Trojan has taken your OS scripts debugger out of commission. The Trojan can also delete your personal files and corrupt important applications that leads to major data loss.
Distribution Channel Used By PUP.Optional.Launchie
- By P2P file sharing networks– This perilous threat can also enter your PC when you share files on unsafe P2P file sharing websites or use drive by download websites.
- Cost free application– While you download cost free application from Unofficial sites then, it can easily installed into the computer.
- Spammy email attachments – If users open any Spammy email attachments which is not familiar for you then, the Trojan horse easily invade the PC without your permission.
- Using of pirated programs– If users download pirated software through the Internet unofficial websites then the nasty malware silently invade your computer.
Risk Associated By PUP.Optional.Launchie
PUP.Optional.Launchie disable your anti-virus and make your PC more vulnerable. Most of the system programs will keep freezing and often fail to work. It will completely degrade your system speed and leads to severe problems. The nasty threat has ability to steal your banking related details, IP address, user names, passwords, PIN number, contact details and shared these personal information with hackers for commercial purpose. Thus, it is very important to get rid of PUP.Optional.Launchie from the infected Windows OS as quickly as possible.
A. PUP.Optional.Launchie Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view PUP.Optional.Launchie related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete PUP.Optional.Launchie Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove PUP.Optional.Launchie Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for PUP.Optional.Launchie related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than PUP.Optional.Launchie, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. PUP.Optional.Launchie Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall PUP.Optional.Launchie related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find PUP.Optional.Launchie or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall PUP.Optional.Launchie or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search PUP.Optional.Launchie program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall PUP.Optional.Launchie toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove PUP.Optional.Launchie extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove PUP.Optional.Launchie
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove PUP.Optional.Launchie set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of PUP.Optional.Launchie to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove PUP.Optional.Launchie add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove PUP.Optional.Launchie Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from PUP.Optional.Launchie. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. PUP.Optional.Launchie Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect PUP.Optional.Launchie or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete PUP.Optional.Launchie completely.
User Guide : Automatic PUP.Optional.Launchie Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of PUP.Optional.Launchie and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of PUP.Optional.Launchie and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with PUP.Optional.Launchie
Step 5 PUP.Optional.Launchie Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.