What is NanoCore RAT?
NanoCore RAT, is an another variant of the Remote access Trojan that have been on the rise these days again. The creators of this malware employs it for several reasons from financial income to the spying session. It is one of the highest rate of System infections that are detected in the Canada and USA. First of all, it has been detected in 2013. After its development there are several beta versions of this malware were surfaced on dark web between the 2013 and 2014 but recently updated version of NanoCore RAT infect wide range of Windows PC across the global world. Such a malware has been created by group of cyber criminals to gather users all crucial data and open infected PC remotely. The previous versions of NanoCore RAT comes with the limited functionality but the continual development of this malware has made the security issues.
Why is essential to delete NanoCore RAT from PC?
According to the experts, NanoCore RAT is really one of the worst System infection which has the ability to cause lots of serious damages inside the PC. Once it paves its way to crawl inside the PC, it immediately start to execute its malevolent activities that not only puts your security at the high risk but also affects on the performance of your PC which as a result you have to pay lots of time to do a single operation over the PC and Internet. The another harmful effects of NanoCore RAT are as follows :
- Add some corrupt, dubious or infected files in registry files.
- Insert the malicious codes in system start-up settings to launch itself automatically.
- Disables function of all security measures, tools and applications.
- Stops function of Systems including Windows Task manager, System settings and many more.
- Secretly opens backdoor and allow cyber hackers to access Windows PC remotely.
How System get infected with NanoCore RAT?
NanoCore RAT is mainly infect Windows PC as a file which is available for purchasing at 25 USD. Its associated file is available on ordinary Web forums and darknet. This type of malware is generally infected Windows System via bundling method that proliferate inside the Windows System secretly. The creators of such a malware are usually hides its installation packages within the Custom/Advanced option skipped by several System users. To keep PC away from NanoCore RAT or another Trojan infection, it is very necessary to be cautious while installing any cost-free applications. After getting its any harmful symptoms, you must opt an immediate action to get rid of NanoCore RAT.
A. NanoCore RAT Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view NanoCore RAT related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete NanoCore RAT Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove NanoCore RAT Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for NanoCore RAT related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than NanoCore RAT, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. NanoCore RAT Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall NanoCore RAT related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find NanoCore RAT or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall NanoCore RAT or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search NanoCore RAT program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall NanoCore RAT toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove NanoCore RAT extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove NanoCore RAT
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove NanoCore RAT set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of NanoCore RAT to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove NanoCore RAT add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove NanoCore RAT Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from NanoCore RAT. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. NanoCore RAT Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect NanoCore RAT or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete NanoCore RAT completely.
|French||Étapes À Suivre Supprimer NanoCore RAT de Safari|
|German||Einfache Anleitung zu Löschen NanoCore RAT von Opera|
|Polish||Odinstaluj NanoCore RAT z Safari|
|Portuguese||Como Desinstalar NanoCore RAT|
|Italian||passi per Elimina NanoCore RAT|
|Spanish||Consejos para Retirar NanoCore RAT de Firefox|
|Danish||Afinstaller NanoCore RAT I Blot Få Skridt|
|Dutch||NanoCore RAT Schrapping: Snelle stappen To Desinstallatie NanoCore RAT Ogenblikkelijk|
User Guide : Automatic NanoCore RAT Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of NanoCore RAT and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of NanoCore RAT and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with NanoCore RAT
Step 5 NanoCore RAT Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.