Intrusion of '024-7718-0138' pop-up onto the PC
'024-7718-0138' pop-up makes intrusion inside PC with the support of trouble causing links which get clicked by users, they also have the tendency to open unknown sites which may be unsecured and further leads to introduction of fake programs inside PC. The presence of spam emails that carries malicious attachments also clears way for '024-7718-0138' pop-up onto the PC.
Damages related with '024-7718-0138' pop-up
- '024-7718-0138' pop-up creates fake warning messages to scare users for being their PC affected some malware.
- later it informs users their PC has got blocked due to presence of Error 3658a5a6c902df9 so they must call on number 024-7718-0138 to get immediate solution.
- Users have to face '024-7718-0138' pop-up on all web browsers and also it appears in New tab whenever any link or site is clicked.
What should be done to overcome '024-7718-0138' pop-up attack
Experts say that '024-7718-0138' pop-up should be uninstalled as soon as possible. warning messages that are displayed should not be taken in serious manner and never think to make call on mentioned number 024-7718-0138 as it is completely false. Users must proceed for the use of anti malware program which has positive feedback and should get their PC updated periodically to prevent future attack.
A. ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up completely.
User Guide : Automatic ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up
Step 5 ‘024-7718-0138’ pop-up Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.