Utilitooltech.com : A Proven Fake Domain
Utilitooltech.com is a treacherous browser hijacker program which the system security experts have notified being promoted as a search enhancement utility which can get downloaded through pop-up windows from hxxp://install.utilitooltech.com/?pid=11111. This particular domain has been additionally reported loading the page on the Chrome web store at Chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/utilitool-default-search/deangmogmegjihdpmgibdoeplbkaogbd. It onto the Chrome web store is basically represented as a tool design to keep the users updated with the latest news and furnishing them with access to several most relevant content to their respective searches. However, on the opposite as a matter of fact just a vicious stuff including tendency of mainly victimizing the computer systems having Windows OS installed in them.
Utilitooltech.com generally infiltrates itself silently in the targeted PC without being acknowledged by the users. It once installed successfully, causes numerous troubles in the system. Threat likewise those of numerous other hijacker infections, generally begins the execution of evil practices via initially hijacking the browser installed in the PC and then modifying the preset homepage, search provider and new tab URL or new tab window to install.utilitooltech.com/?pid=11111. It moreover following this, bombard the contaminated device's screen with numerous annoying pop-up ads which the security experts have notified crafted in a manner that poses redirection to several questionable domain upon being clicked. This redirection ultimately degrades the system's browsing speed badly and makes the PC's working speed extremely slow by taking up it's large amount of available memory and CPU space.
Utilitooltech.com additionally, causes harm to the user's privacy via gathering their confidential information and then transferring it to the online marketing agents for bad purpose. It downloads various other treacherous infections inside system and sometimes lead to even system crashes or death. Hence, in a case if has compromised by Utilitooltech.com, kindly take immediate actions on it's instant removal from the system as it is the only measure possible to the restoration of PC back in it's default form.
Reasons Reasonable Behind Silent Invasion of Utilitooltech.com
- Downloading freeware from several unfamiliar domain and then installing them in the system carelessly.
- Accessing spam emails and then opening up their respective malicious attachments.
- Downloading pirated softwares and playing online games.
- Updating existing programs from rerouted link results in the perforation of Utilitooltech.com hijacker infection inside system.
A. Utilitooltech.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Utilitooltech.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Utilitooltech.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Utilitooltech.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Utilitooltech.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Utilitooltech.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Utilitooltech.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Utilitooltech.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Utilitooltech.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Utilitooltech.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Utilitooltech.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Utilitooltech.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Utilitooltech.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Utilitooltech.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Utilitooltech.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Utilitooltech.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Utilitooltech.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Utilitooltech.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Utilitooltech.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Utilitooltech.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Utilitooltech.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Utilitooltech.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic Utilitooltech.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Utilitooltech.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Utilitooltech.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Utilitooltech.com
Step 5 Utilitooltech.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.