Expert's Analysis Report on ROAMER.EXE
ROAMER.EXE is an executable file that classified by researchers under the Potentially Unwanted Program category. It is regarded as unreliable and untrusted because it mainly disturb Computer users by displaying thousand of commercial ads while browsing the web or surfing Internet. The surface of this application has left you with only acceptance button. If you click on 'X' button, it will appear on your PC again and again. Although, this application promoted on Windows PC by its developer as a very trusted and useful that offers various feature to Computer users but in reality this application does not deliver any beneficial feature rather than annoying or commercial adverts.
Technical Details of ROAMER.EXE
|Category||Potentially Unwanted Program|
|File Description||NavisWorks JetStream|
|Company||Windows Software Developer|
|Infected OS||Windows 32 & 64|
|Recommended||Download Free Scanner on Your System|
Dissemination Tactics Used By ROAMER.EXE
Being a member of Potentially Unwanted Program family, ROAMER.EXE often penetrates inside the Windows System secretly without user's awareness. Normally, it brought to the System via third-party programs that offer several additional packages. When you download & install any cost-free application using default or typical installation mode, hackers secretly intrude package of ROAMER.EXE inside your PC without your awareness. Therefore, you must be cautious and attentive while performing the installation wizard. While installing any freeware packages, you must read software license, accept EULA and opt Advanced/Custom option so that you can easily avoid installation of ROAMER.EXE. Keep in your mind that your simple attention can avoid you from being a victim of ROAMER.EXE and another Potentially Unwanted Program.
Problems Caused By ROAMER.EXE
- Automatically alters your browser settings and prevent you from reverting them.
- Communicates with the remote server and install various malware inside your PC.
- Facilitate remote hackers to access your Windows System remotely.
- Messes up registry and crucial files without your awareness.
- Drastically degrades performance speed by highly consuming resources.
A. ROAMER.EXE Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view ROAMER.EXE related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete ROAMER.EXE Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove ROAMER.EXE Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for ROAMER.EXE related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than ROAMER.EXE, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. ROAMER.EXE Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall ROAMER.EXE related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find ROAMER.EXE or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall ROAMER.EXE or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search ROAMER.EXE program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall ROAMER.EXE toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove ROAMER.EXE extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove ROAMER.EXE
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove ROAMER.EXE set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of ROAMER.EXE to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove ROAMER.EXE add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Get Rid Of ROAMER.EXE Instantly
|French||Supprimer ROAMER.EXE de Opera|
|German||ROAMER.EXE Streichung: Wie man Deinstallieren ROAMER.EXE Sofort|
|Polish||Odinstaluj ROAMER.EXE Ręcznie|
|Portuguese||Remover ROAMER.EXE de Chrome : Limpar ROAMER.EXE|
|Italian||ROAMER.EXE Cancellazione: Sapere come Rimuovere ROAMER.EXE Completamente|
|Spanish||ROAMER.EXE Eliminación: Consejos para Retirar ROAMER.EXE En sencillos pasos|
|Japanese||削除 ROAMER.EXE 簡単なステップで|
|Dutch||Desinstallatie ROAMER.EXE Met Succes|
|Danish||Fjernelse ROAMER.EXE Let|
How to Remove ROAMER.EXE Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from ROAMER.EXE. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. ROAMER.EXE Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect ROAMER.EXE or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete ROAMER.EXE completely.
User Guide : Automatic ROAMER.EXE Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of ROAMER.EXE and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of ROAMER.EXE and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with ROAMER.EXE
Step 5 ROAMER.EXE Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.