Olcinium Browser Causes Browser Redirections And Slow System Performance
Olcinium Browser is a kind of suspicious piece of software that offers Olcinium.com to use as search engine for online queries. This free software bundle is considered as a Potentially Unwanted Program due to its unwanted activities. This dubious software has been developed by ClaraLabs S.A that is known for badware such as Tortuga Browser and eFast Browser. This PUP can be said an updated or modified version of aforementioned web browsers. This annoying program has been specially designed to scan your software configuration to remove software shortcuts from other web browsers from your desktop and modify your Windows Registry to set itself as default search engine. You should also know that it is a customized version of Chromium project which is designed to use Google Chrome. This may open on your system when you open HTML, XLS and CRX file formats due to integration with your affected Windows PC.
Olcinium Browser : More Information About It
PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program)
Top Infected Countries
Display too much ads or pop-ups, redirections, fake links, slow PC etc.
Bundles of freeware or shareware, corrupt or infected links, intrusive advertisements or pop-ups etc.
Olcinium Browser : Infection Payloads On Your System
Olcinium Browser is not a right browser to shop online because it might block the native ads on BestBuy, Kmart and Amazon to display offers from the sponsors of the ClaraLabs S.A only. It makes system super slow by taking its most of system resources into unknown processes. It also track all you activities on system and online presence, online preferences, passwords of various online accounts and may send all data to their authors. It uses tracking cookies, surfing history to find out your exact geographical location and record your search history to provide to relevant advertisements and deals to you and lure you to click on them to collect more pay-per-click revenue.
So you should avoid to click on the random display ads and use a reliable anti-malware to remove Olcinium Browser from system completely. You can also go for manual removal by following below given instructions to do it easily.
A. Olcinium Browser Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Olcinium Browser related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Olcinium Browser Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Olcinium Browser Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Olcinium Browser related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Olcinium Browser, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Olcinium Browser Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Olcinium Browser related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Olcinium Browser or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Olcinium Browser or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Olcinium Browser program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Olcinium Browser toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Olcinium Browser extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Olcinium Browser
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Olcinium Browser set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Olcinium Browser to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Olcinium Browser add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Delete Olcinium Browser Instantly
|French||Guide Complet De Effacer Olcinium Browser de Opera|
|German||Löschen Olcinium Browser In einfachen Schritten|
|Polish||Odinstaluj Olcinium Browser Natychmiast|
|Portuguese||Olcinium Browser Desinstalação: Passos simples para Excluir Olcinium Browser Imediatamente|
|Italian||Olcinium Browser Cancellazione: guide To Disinstalla Olcinium Browser manualmente|
|Spanish||Olcinium Browser Eliminación: Consejos para Retirar Olcinium Browser Fácilmente|
|Japanese||の勝手を知っている 削除 Olcinium Browser から Opera|
|Dutch||Desinstallatie Olcinium Browser Helemaal|
|Danish||Olcinium Browser Fjernelse: Ved hvordan Slet Olcinium Browser Fuldstændig|
How to Remove Olcinium Browser Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Olcinium Browser. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Olcinium Browser Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Olcinium Browser or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Olcinium Browser completely.
User Guide : Automatic Olcinium Browser Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Olcinium Browser and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Olcinium Browser and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Olcinium Browser
Step 5 Olcinium Browser Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.