Could you please provide complete information about firstname.lastname@example.org? Is it a legitimate email address? Whenever, I try to open my saved files or documents of the system then a warning alert appears that my files are encrypted. I have detected a text note on the desktop which asks me to contact email@example.com and send fine to decrypt the files. What can I do now? Does sending the money will help me to restore the encrypted files? Please help me.
firstname.lastname@example.org may seems like an email address but it is not genuine. It is an impact of ocean-1955 ransomware which can secretly attack your PC. It carries ability to encrypt all the stored files or documents of the targeted system and makes them completely inaccessible. You will find a ransom note on the desktop which will ask you to contact email@example.com and pay the ransom amount to obtain the decryption key. It displays that only the private key can help you to recover the files and if you do not send money within the given time period then the key will be deleted from the server. firstname.lastname@example.org only tries to fool the innocent users, so you need to remove it immediately from the infected system.
email@example.com is created by the cyber crooks and they aims to make illegal money by fooling the innocent users. You must be aware that sending money will not be helpful because there is no relevant key which can help you to restore the encrypted files. By paying the money, you will only help the hackers to grow their illicit business. The worst part is that hackers can secretly collect your credential information when you will proceed to make online payments. Presence of ransomware will stop all the program execution of the system and modifies the registry entries with fake codes. Thus, take immediate actions to remove firstname.lastname@example.org completely from the infected PC.
How to Remove email@example.com Completely
firstname.lastname@example.org is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, email@example.com might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. firstname.lastname@example.org execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of email@example.com is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious firstname.lastname@example.org is.
email@example.com often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
firstname.lastname@example.org brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. email@example.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view firstname.lastname@example.org related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete email@example.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove firstname.lastname@example.org Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for email@example.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than firstname.lastname@example.org, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. email@example.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall firstname.lastname@example.org related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find email@example.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall firstname.lastname@example.org or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search email@example.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall firstname.lastname@example.org toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove email@example.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove firstname.lastname@example.org
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove email@example.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of firstname.lastname@example.org to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove email@example.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove firstname.lastname@example.org Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from email@example.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. firstname.lastname@example.org Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect email@example.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete firstname.lastname@example.org completely.
User Guide : Automatic email@example.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of firstname.lastname@example.org and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of email@example.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5 email@example.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.