What is BrowserSafer Search ?
BrowserSafer Search extension is not a new extension really. This may be seen on your web browser as your new homepage and default search provider. BrowserSafer is seen like an important tool for browsing and this is how many users get tricked into downloading this adware program. This extension has been categorized as PUP or Potentially Unwanted Program and it has been offered by browsersfr.com. However it is being promoted as an application that help you to browse safely and claims to protect the system from being infected by virus attack. The BrowserSafer Search is able to scan your browser history while connected with the Internet and shows many advertisement based on your search query.
The free software are attached with unwanted application and get installed without your consent. BrowserSafer Search keeps functioning after you remove those free software and slows down your browser speed. Pay per install scheme were also employed so as to spread the BrowserSafer. It uses various web platforms for its expansion and runs on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
Symptoms of BrowserSafer adware:
The infected system with BrowserSafer adware, there is some symptoms by which you can identify them easily. The infected webpages are injected with advertising banners that you visit. The web page text are turned into Hyperlinks randomly. The default homepage and the search provider of the browser gets changed with its infection.
Guide For Removal of BrowserSafer Search from Computer:
So, after knowing all the fact of BrowserSafer Search we come to conclusion that, this program is not worthwhile at all and need not to have such kind of software on the computer system. And it's time to trash it and prefer some other software that will protect your system in future and remove the current infection from your system immediately. It is usual to recommend an antivirus for the removal of viruses and other infection. But they are not effective when there is huge amount of advertisement, and pop-ups, and malicious software attack. Then carefully, follow our recommended malware removal tips which is set forth below:
A. BrowserSafer Search Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view BrowserSafer Search related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete BrowserSafer Search Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove BrowserSafer Search Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for BrowserSafer Search related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than BrowserSafer Search, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. BrowserSafer Search Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall BrowserSafer Search related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find BrowserSafer Search or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall BrowserSafer Search or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search BrowserSafer Search program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall BrowserSafer Search toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove BrowserSafer Search extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove BrowserSafer Search
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove BrowserSafer Search set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of BrowserSafer Search to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove BrowserSafer Search add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Step By Step Guide To Remove BrowserSafer Search
|French||Suppression BrowserSafer Search Manuellement|
|German||Lösung für Beseitigen abschütteln BrowserSafer Search von Opera|
|Polish||Usunąć BrowserSafer Search Z powodzeniem|
|Portuguese||Desinstalar BrowserSafer Search Em cliques simples|
|Italian||Rimuovere BrowserSafer Search da Opera|
|Spanish||BrowserSafer Search Supresión: Manera eficaz de Borrar BrowserSafer Search Instantáneamente|
|Japanese||削除する BrowserSafer Search から Internet Explorer|
|Dutch||Bijstand Voor Het verwijderen BrowserSafer Search van Opera|
|Danish||Fjernelse BrowserSafer Search I Enkle Klik|
How to Remove BrowserSafer Search Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from BrowserSafer Search. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. BrowserSafer Search Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect BrowserSafer Search or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete BrowserSafer Search completely.
User Guide : Automatic BrowserSafer Search Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of BrowserSafer Search and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of BrowserSafer Search and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with BrowserSafer Search
Step 5 BrowserSafer Search Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.