BikaQ RSS Reader – Necessary Information
BikaQ RSS Reader, also known as WizzRSS, is not a trustworthy free program so that it should not exist on your computer. Due to having abilities of unwanted application, experts have flagged it as an Adware application. Such applications usually invades computers using deceptive method called freeware bundling. Nowadays, most of the free programs come bundled up with BikaQ RSS Reader or similar program like Winsnare or aMuleC. Hence, you don't get to see any notification during its installation along with regular free program. Apparently, its presence onto your system could be undesirable. But when you try to uninstall it without a proper guideline, you just fail.
Futhermore, you deserve to know that BikaQ RSS Reader is a deadly virus or malware. During analysis and research we found no evidences that could relate it with malware category. However, it doesn't mean that the adware is not risky. Apparently, this adware is totally aimed at interfering your browsing session and force you to encounter wide range of creepy commercial advertisements that low quality products and services. Speaking of truth, these interruptions may make you feel so annoyed and make your browsing experience worse day by day. BikaQ RSS Reader usually displays flash video ads, banners, pop ups and light boxes by creating virtual layer on your web browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox and so on.
How to prevent BikaQ RSS Reader attacks?
To prevent BikaQ RSS Reader infection, first of all, you should pay close attention while you install free applications such as Media player, PDF converter, System optimizer. Always go through Custom or Advanced installation option and block optional installation of unwanted programs. Apart from this, if you see fake updates regarding software or Windows then you must ignore it. In case you decide to install it, your computer gets infected with BikaQ RSS Reader or similar programs. Sometimes, these programs may arrive onto your system also via spam emails and Torrent sites.
At this time, we highly recommend you to delete BikaQ RSS Reader from your computer. The given instruction may help you to deal with this adware:
A. BikaQ RSS Reader Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view BikaQ RSS Reader related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete BikaQ RSS Reader Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove BikaQ RSS Reader Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for BikaQ RSS Reader related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than BikaQ RSS Reader, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. BikaQ RSS Reader Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall BikaQ RSS Reader related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find BikaQ RSS Reader or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall BikaQ RSS Reader or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search BikaQ RSS Reader program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall BikaQ RSS Reader toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove BikaQ RSS Reader extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove BikaQ RSS Reader
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove BikaQ RSS Reader set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of BikaQ RSS Reader to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove BikaQ RSS Reader add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Get Rid Of BikaQ RSS Reader from Chrome : Do Away With BikaQ RSS Reader
|French||Solution À Effacer BikaQ RSS Reader de Safari|
|German||Löschen BikaQ RSS Reader von Opera|
|Polish||Easy Guide Odinstaluj BikaQ RSS Reader|
|Portuguese||Livrar-se de BikaQ RSS Reader Imediatamente|
|Italian||Efficace modo per Liberarsi di BikaQ RSS Reader|
|Spanish||Consejos para Desinstalar BikaQ RSS Reader de Chrome|
|Japanese||削除 BikaQ RSS Reader 手動で|
|Dutch||Beste manier om Desinstallatie BikaQ RSS Reader|
|Danish||Sletning BikaQ RSS Reader Let|
How to Remove BikaQ RSS Reader Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from BikaQ RSS Reader. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. BikaQ RSS Reader Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect BikaQ RSS Reader or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete BikaQ RSS Reader completely.
User Guide : Automatic BikaQ RSS Reader Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of BikaQ RSS Reader and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of BikaQ RSS Reader and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with BikaQ RSS Reader
Step 5 BikaQ RSS Reader Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.