Research Report on Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1
- Name: Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1
- Type: Trojan
- Risk Impact: High
- Discovered on: April 3rd, 2018
- Latest Published: April 3rd, 2018 4:07:27 PM
- Infection Length: Varies
- Affected Systems: Windows OS
Complete Information on Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1
Like its name suggests, Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 is a nasty backdoor Trojan virus which is especially programmed to allow hackers to obtain illegal access to infected Windows system through a digital backdoor. It can infect the systems running Windows operating system. Just like a real life backdoor allows the robbers to enter a house without being seen, a backdoor into a system that this malware establishes allows the racketeers to gain access to the victim's machine without being detected by the security applications installed onto the computer. Once installed, Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 virus will open up an unauthorized access for the criminal hackers to carry out malicious tasks from a remote location.
What kind of tasks can the Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 virus be used for?
While this backdoor threat can be used to do anything on the infected machine for example, capturing vital information, installing rogue programs, or removing the crucial contents from infected system's hard drive. The Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 itself is usually associated with various online scams that includes identity theft or stealing confidential data for banking accounts and online gaming. It can also be used to install a keylogger component that records all the keys pressed onto the system in order to steal your sensitive data like online passwords, credit card details or bank account informations.
Besides, a keylogger can also be used by the hackers to monitor your online browsing activity and spy on your online communications. What's more, Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 malware will deliver all the collected data to a remote server where cyber crooks can then gain access to these informations and use them for their own, but illicit purposes. If you are afraid that your computer has been in contact with this notorious virus, then you should scan your device with a reliable and powerful anti-malware scanner after restarting Windows machine in Safe Mode to delete Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 malware permanently.
A. Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 completely.
|French||Se Débarrasser De Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 de Chrome|
|German||Beseitigen abschütteln Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 In einfachen Klicks|
|Polish||Rozwiązanie Pozbyć się Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1|
|Portuguese||Guia fácil para Excluir Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1|
|Italian||Sapere come Elimina Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 da Safari|
|Spanish||Retirar Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 de Internet Explorer : Bloquear Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1|
|Danish||Fjernelse Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 I Enkle Trin|
|Dutch||Instructievideo To Verwijderen Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1|
User Guide : Automatic Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1
Step 5 Backdoor.Patpoopy!g1 Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.