Suddenly, your PC behaves strangely and lots of fake alert pop-ups on your PC screen. It means your PC has been infected by "This User Is Disabled" and now you need to its removal solution. Then, here we will provide you its removal instruction so read this post very carefully.
"This User Is Disabled" – Short Descryption
"This User Is Disabled" is a fake security message which is created by hackers in order to make money. After installation, user will find some malicious files in system. It also warn you that your PC is infected with adware. In the same time, you will also find that ads by adware are flooded on the screen, which proves that the message is right. So users believe these type of sacry message and focus on its content. After that, it will give you recommendation to contact its technicians and follow its instructions to buy the service. If any victim call their number then it will sell you its services. These service is not free of cost. If any victim puchase its services then also give it authority to control your PC. As you can see, when you verify your bank accounts, it is able to steal your all account related information.
How "This User Is Disabled" Distributes?
- Visiting or clicking any unauthorized sites – lots of unauthorized sites contain malicious links. If any user visited any unauthorized sites and accidentally click any links which is contain malicious threat, then the scam websites easily invade the PC.
- Freeware software – It penetrates at the time when users install freeware software into the computer system. If any user without reading instructions and its download procedure then it infect into the PC.
- Email attachments – If any user open any spam email attachments which is not familiar. Then it secretly sneak into your PC ans start its evil activities.
Rogues Activities Made By "This User Is Disabled"
"This User Is Disabled" has been created to trick you into calling the listed number. Developers of this scam websites always try and convince you into purchasing unnecessary services or software. For no reason should you call this number, and if you have already have purchased services, I advise you to dispute the charges with your credit card company. It also steal your confidential data such as credit card number, debit card number, PIN number, contact number, username, IP adress and more. These data transfered to cyber crooks in order to making money. When it stays for a longer time into the PC, it can also drops more other malicious threats into the PC. When you boot your PC always scary message about your computer display into the screen. So, it is highly recommended you get rid of "This User Is Disabled" from the PC.
How to Uninstall “This User Is Disabled” Easily
“This User Is Disabled” is classified as adware or potentially unwanted program which annoys the users during their web session. It is capable to violate the security settings and find its own way to invade in the targeted system. Usually, “This User Is Disabled” comes attached with spam emails, infected removable devices, free software etc and gets installed as an extension in different web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. It does not allow the users to surf normally and misleads them to the suspicious sites. Your screen will be filled with lots of advertisements and promotional alerts. It convince the users to download the free software, video or music files and in the meantime installs harmful threats in bundles to affect the PC efficiency. Thus, do not get trapped in the scam of hackers and avoid clicking on “This User Is Disabled” anymore.
Besides this, “This User Is Disabled” can also interrupt your online shopping session by displaying variety of deals, best offers, discount coupons, promo codes etc. It claims to help the users to shop under their budget and convince them to purchase products from its links. You must be aware that when you will make payment then third party hackers can gain your financial details secretly. It can result extremely dangerous for the users identity as the system performance. So, you need to take immediate action in order to get rid of “This User Is Disabled” permanently after detection.
A. “This User Is Disabled” Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view “This User Is Disabled” related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete “This User Is Disabled” Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove “This User Is Disabled” Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for “This User Is Disabled” related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than “This User Is Disabled”, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. “This User Is Disabled” Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall “This User Is Disabled” related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find “This User Is Disabled” or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall “This User Is Disabled” or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search “This User Is Disabled” program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall “This User Is Disabled” toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove “This User Is Disabled” extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove “This User Is Disabled”
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove “This User Is Disabled” set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of “This User Is Disabled” to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove “This User Is Disabled” add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove “This User Is Disabled” Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from “This User Is Disabled”. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. “This User Is Disabled” Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect “This User Is Disabled” or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete “This User Is Disabled” completely.
User Guide : Automatic “This User Is Disabled” Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of “This User Is Disabled” and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of “This User Is Disabled” and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with “This User Is Disabled”
Step 5 “This User Is Disabled” Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.