How Malicious is Trojan.Boyapki?
Another backdoor trojan is found in the wild, being called as Trojan.Boyapki. It was first spotted on May 9th, 2017 and its infection length varies. Till writing, the trojan was only compatible with Windows operating systems. However, it is possible that hackers may code it to target Mac and Linux OS as well. Hence, if you are a PC user then you must be cautious. Freelancer malware analysts say that Trojan.Boyapki opens a backdoor and downloads potentially malicious files onto the affected Windows system. Once activated, it connects your computer to the following remote locations:
- hxxp://]dmdan.co.kr/_compile/ad_[TWO DIGIT NUMBER]/cod[TWO DI
- hxxp://]www.baoro.org/file/ad_[TWO DIGIT NUMBER]/cod[TWO DI
It downloads and runs potentially malicious files from the remote servers. Most significantly, it installs Infostealer.Boyapki in order to log your keystrokes for collecting your online banking credentials and other accounts usernames/passwords. Even more, the it collects your personal identifying information including your full name, email, phone number and your online browsing habits as well.
Infostealer.Boyapki – Prevention Tips
If you really want to secure your online banking credential and private files then it is essential to add an efficient Antimalware on your each computer. It doesn't matter how careful you are, someday, somehow you make a little mistake and your computer gets penetrated with Trojan.Boyapki and then your computer starts performing weird activities. Without a security software, your computer will just become secret home of various threats without your consent. Please note that presence of a reliable security software is a must to witness real time protection against even latest threats. Moreover, you have to avoid installing pirated copy of software or games from illegal online stores. Such files always come bundled up with Trojan.Boyapki or other viruses. Next, installing fake updates of Windows without verifying the source first may be harmful.
Noticeable Symptoms of Trojan.Boyapki
- Your computer performance may be extremely degraded.
- Suspicious files/folders may appear on your local disk.
- Internet speed may be slower than usual.
- Your credentials may have been made public without your consent.
Therefore, finally we suggest you to delete Trojan.Boyapki from your affected PC using following manual guide:
A. Trojan.Boyapki Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan.Boyapki related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan.Boyapki Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan.Boyapki Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan.Boyapki related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan.Boyapki, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan.Boyapki Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan.Boyapki related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan.Boyapki or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan.Boyapki or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan.Boyapki program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan.Boyapki toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan.Boyapki extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan.Boyapki
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan.Boyapki set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan.Boyapki to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan.Boyapki add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan.Boyapki Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan.Boyapki. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan.Boyapki Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan.Boyapki or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan.Boyapki completely.
|French||Se Débarrasser De Trojan.Boyapki de Windows 10|
|German||Entfernen Trojan.Boyapki Vollständig|
|Polish||Trojan.Boyapki Deinstalacja: Skutecznym sposobem Pozbyć się Trojan.Boyapki Z powodzeniem|
|Portuguese||Dicas para Excluir Trojan.Boyapki de Windows XP|
|Italian||Liberarsi di Trojan.Boyapki da Internet Explorer : Eliminare Trojan.Boyapki|
|Spanish||Deshacerse De Trojan.Boyapki de Firefox|
|Danish||Fjernelse Trojan.Boyapki Fuldstændig|
|Dutch||Stappen aan Desinstallatie Trojan.Boyapki|
User Guide : Automatic Trojan.Boyapki Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan.Boyapki and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan.Boyapki and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan.Boyapki
Step 5 Trojan.Boyapki Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.