What does Myhomepage-7.info do?
With all abilities of a deceptive website, Myhomepage-7.info was unleashed last year. The website seems to be providing Web search service unlike Google, Yahoo, so you can't trust on it. Professional cyberpunks from Panama created the website having a goal to boost up their revenue through advertising. Basically, Myhomepage-7.info transfers a huge web traffic to the sponsored sites and helps advertisers to promote their products by following affiliate marketing strategy. You won't be able to stop such redirections or ads, because the browser hijacker changes your default browser's settings without your knowledge. Browser's homepage, search provider and newtab links will be replaced with Myhomepage-7.info.
Hence, whenever, you start surfing Internet, you will see a bunches of ads being injected on the web pages that you visit. If you buy products clicking on the injected ads, it will generate a 6% or more commission for the developers of the browser hijacker. Even, these ads may redirect your web browsers to phishing site, so beware do not click on such ads. Phishing websites may lure you into fill up forms, completing surveys in order to get your credentials. It might offer you to participate in free online lottery and prize winning quiz too, where you will be asked to fill up complete PII details about yourself. If you do so, next day, you may receive phishing message via email or SMS. These bogus informations may attract you and also create suspicion, so that you visit the provided links. As a result your PC might get infected with Myhomepage-7.info and other similar threats as well.
How to deal with Myhomepage-7.info infection?
Myhomepage-7.info is mostly spread bundled up with freeware and shareware applications like free video player, video streamer, youtube video player, file downloader etc. While you install them without paying attention or skipping steps your PC is penetrated with Myhomepage-7.info and other similar threats. To deal with such infection you must always make use of reliable sources to download applications. If you are not sure whether the application you wish to download is safe, in such circumstance you should read comments on it on online forums. Do not rush while you install any freeware. Follow the installation process, and read EULA provided on the setup window. most importantly go through custom/advance installation and block optional installation.
Finally, all victims are suggested to get rid of Myhomepage-7.info browser hijacker as soon as possible. Even, who haven't installed Antivirus yet, must install an Antivirus on their PCs to avoid such attack in future.
Remove Myhomepage-7.info : How to Completely Get Rid of Myhomepage-7.info
Myhomepage-7.info is identified as a infectious redirect virus that is capable to ruin your system. It silently get added and bring numerous changes in essential system’s settings without your consent. Once activated, Myhomepage-7.info will start editing your default search browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Goggle Chrome, IE and Safari to make its result hijacked to suspicious websites along with evil motive. It is designed just like genuine domain and try to attract user by displaying attractive offers and discount coupons. Myhomepage-7.info will bring changes in your essential system’s settings including security, default browser’s settings without asking your permission. What’s more worse, it will mix up its code in the start up section to get added every time after its start up. Myhomepage-7.info will gather your banking and personal details including user name, contact number, passwords and so on.. by tracking your online activities. Thus, it would better to remove Myhomepage-7.info immediately before its too late.
A. Myhomepage-7.info Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Myhomepage-7.info related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Myhomepage-7.info Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Myhomepage-7.info Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Myhomepage-7.info related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Myhomepage-7.info, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Myhomepage-7.info Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Myhomepage-7.info related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Myhomepage-7.info or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Myhomepage-7.info or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Myhomepage-7.info program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Myhomepage-7.info toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Myhomepage-7.info extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Myhomepage-7.info
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Myhomepage-7.info set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Myhomepage-7.info to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Myhomepage-7.info add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Myhomepage-7.info Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Myhomepage-7.info. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Myhomepage-7.info Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Myhomepage-7.info or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Myhomepage-7.info completely.
User Guide : Automatic Myhomepage-7.info Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Myhomepage-7.info and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Myhomepage-7.info and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Myhomepage-7.info
Step 5 Myhomepage-7.info Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.