How Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com is Untrustworthy
Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com arrives on your Microsoft Windows primarily with a browser hijacker application called ‘Your Classifieds Now’ which claims to help you in online searching but works as a money generating tool for cyber criminals. During initial investigation some interesting facts came into light. You must know that Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com is associated with con artists and advertisers in order to generate revenue either legally or illegally. If you are planning to install Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com extension on your web browser to customize your search result page, then don’t. It will provide no benefits to you. This fake search engine page is not capable enough to generate the most relevant results. Unlike Google or Bing, its developers (or owners) have hidden their information. If there aren’t cyber punks or they are doing legitimate business then why they have masked themselves. Answer of the question reveals facts about their goals behind releasing Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com.
Speaking of malicious doings of Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com, without your proper knowledge it hijacks your computer and makes significant changes on your browsers such as Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox etc. following successful infiltration, you notice your preferred search engine Google/Bing/Yahoo is replaced with Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com and your default Internet browser is being redirected to malicious websites constantly. What’s worse, your default browser will be flooded with unwanted ads and redirections and you won’t be able to stop it as well as get rid of it without proper instruction.
How can you safeguard your computer?
Better way to safeguard your computer is to pay your best attention while using your PC for multi-purposes. Security experts always advise to keep Anti-spyware program updated and activated on computers running windows. As you may have heard that Windows OS is more vulnerable comparing to Linux or Mac. There are thousands of threats are being released by threat actors. Though, you need to make your computer ready to fight against Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com and other latest threats. Next, you can do is to avoid installing free software/games without checking through custom installation or in a hurry. You should also read End User License Agreement of related software in order to avoid browser hijacker attacks.
Most importantly, browser hijacker could leak your online Banking credentials and PII, though you should get rid of Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com from your computer as early as possible.
A. Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
For Complete Removal Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com, watch this video tutorial
Step 2:- Uninstall Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com
Step 5 Search.yourclassifiedsnow.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.