Research Report on Qarallax RAT
|Description||Security analysts have listed Whiteclick Virus in the category of Trojan threat because it can cause damages to the Windows machine.|
|Possible Symptoms||Performance degradation of system, other malware attacks, cyber theft, etc.|
|Detection / Removal Tool||Download Qarallax RAT Scanner to confirm the attack of Qarallax RAT virus.|
Research Report on Whiteclick Virus
Whiteclick Virus is dangerous Trojan virus which has been frustrating various computer users all around the world. It may also cause some unwanted activities on your machine and initiate changes in default computer settings. The malware has the ability to affect all your installed browsers like Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox and others. In addition to that, your online browsing session may be interrupted with irritating pop-up advertisements. Although, clicking on the intrusive adverts displayed by Whiteclick Virus will lead you to the website where your system may get infected with other sorts of precarious malwares as well.
According to the malware researchers, the Trojan is especially programmed to display tons of misleading pop-up ads that might frustrate you during your browsing sessions. It is known to redirect the affected users to misleading web portals and slows down the running speed of your computer. That is why, you should think for Whiteclick Virus removal after you have noticed the presence of this malware on your computer. In order to get rid of this virus, you should use a professional anti-malware suite that will help you to delete this Trojan completely and also prevent the unwanted activities of virus in future. So, trying the best one recommended below in this article to get rid of Whiteclick Virus from your compromised Windows system.
How Can Whiteclick Virus Affect Your System?
In most of the cases, it invades the targeted computer with the help of cost-free programs or rogue softwares. To avoid the intrusion of such nasty threats, you need to browse the web carefully and monitor the installation of each program that you have downloaded on your machine. Furthermore, do not download the program from redirected websites or the portals that suggest updating the installed apps, because when you click on the button, a malicious payload of Whiteclick Virus gets installed in the system's background. That is why, cyber security analysts have listed this threat in the category of Trojan virus because it can cause damages to the Windows machine.
A. Whiteclick Virus Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Whiteclick Virus related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Whiteclick Virus Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Whiteclick Virus Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Whiteclick Virus related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Whiteclick Virus, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Whiteclick Virus Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Whiteclick Virus related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Whiteclick Virus or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Whiteclick Virus or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Whiteclick Virus program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Whiteclick Virus toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Whiteclick Virus extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Whiteclick Virus
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Whiteclick Virus set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Whiteclick Virus to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Whiteclick Virus add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Whiteclick Virus Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Whiteclick Virus. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Whiteclick Virus Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Whiteclick Virus or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Whiteclick Virus completely.
|French||Suppression Whiteclick Virus Immédiatement|
|German||Entfernen Whiteclick Virus In einfachen Klicks|
|Polish||Usuwanie Whiteclick Virus Z powodzeniem|
|Portuguese||Whiteclick Virus Eliminação: Guia fácil para Remover Whiteclick Virus Manualmente|
|Italian||Disinstalla Whiteclick Virus Facilmente|
|Spanish||Whiteclick Virus Supresión: Saber cómo Deshacerse De Whiteclick Virus Instantáneamente|
|Danish||tips til Fjerne Whiteclick Virus fra Opera|
|Dutch||Desinstallatie Whiteclick Virus van Internet Explorer|
User Guide : Automatic Whiteclick Virus Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Whiteclick Virus and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Whiteclick Virus and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Whiteclick Virus
Step 5 Whiteclick Virus Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.