Get Detailed Information on Easeware.Driver.exe
Easeware.Driver.exe is an executable file equipped with a dangerous Trojan virus which utilizes the infected system's processor in order to mine ZEC or Zcash digital currency. Usually, this miner invades the targeted system security with the help of a hijacked installer for the software notified as Driver Easy updater without getting their developer's authorization. Once it gets installed successfully onto the targeted computers, the malware will be executed by scheduled tasks which is responsible for launching the miner and soon after, starts using the system's CPU to miner for the Zcash. Although, this malicious installer will immediately install an executable file named Easeware.Driver.exe, which is a new but renamed version of Equihash miner.
Furthermore, by using the command line: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Easeware.Driver.exe -l zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6666 -u t1PNAHGdyDAhsdMT1ysFxFrshBZv5MayhsJ/ic -p x -t 1, the miner will be launched onto the affected computers. The most important thing to understand that the malware can also damage your PC and this is just because at the time of running this processes onto the system, it will overly usage the computer's processor. It makes the processor running for a long periods of time with extremely high heat. As a result, Easeware.Driver.exe can damage the system's processor and increase high usage of electricity as well. Unluckily, the one and only way to find that the malware have already infiltrates your machine's security is to determine that your device is acting slow and several unusual processes running into the Windows Task Manager.
Malicious Symptoms of Easeware.Driver.exe
- You may notice plenty of unwanted processes running into the Task Manager.
- All these processes using more than 80% of the system's processor.
- Due to the presence of Easeware.Driver.exe Trojan virus, your infected device becomes slow.
- Your affected machine takes long time to reboot and you may find trouble at the time of opening installed programs or switch between the Windows.
- Degrades your computer performance and slows down the Internet speed as well.
Easeware.Driver.exe : Distribution Strategies
Besides, this malicious miner masks itself as a legit and reliable Driver Easy software. However, at the time of writing this article, this is currently unknown where the fake installer is being promoted on. As mentioned above, the Easeware.Driver.exe malware is capable of overly using your system's resources, electricity and then gets benefited from it. Therefore, in order to make your machine free from any virus and operate your computer normally again, you need to remove Easeware.Driver.exe from your PC as early as possible by following the free guide recommended below or to use a reputed anti-malware shield.
A. Easeware.Driver.exe Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Easeware.Driver.exe related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Easeware.Driver.exe Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Easeware.Driver.exe Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Easeware.Driver.exe related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Easeware.Driver.exe, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Easeware.Driver.exe Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Easeware.Driver.exe related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Easeware.Driver.exe or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Easeware.Driver.exe or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Easeware.Driver.exe program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Easeware.Driver.exe toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Easeware.Driver.exe extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Easeware.Driver.exe
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Easeware.Driver.exe set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Easeware.Driver.exe to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Easeware.Driver.exe add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Easeware.Driver.exe Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Easeware.Driver.exe. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Easeware.Driver.exe Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Easeware.Driver.exe or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Easeware.Driver.exe completely.
User Guide : Automatic Easeware.Driver.exe Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Easeware.Driver.exe and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Easeware.Driver.exe and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Easeware.Driver.exe
Step 5 Easeware.Driver.exe Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.