YesSearches.com – Depth Analysis
YesSearches.com is actually a rogue domain which do takes the place of system's preset URL at time when it get compromised by a browser hijacker infection namely YesSearch. YesSearch is a vicious program by Hongkong zoekyu Technology Limited. It alike several other hijacker infections, proliferates itself very silently in the targeted system without the user's acknowledgement. The infection once done with the successful dissemination, poses numerous harassing issues in the system.
Experts have notified YesSearch utilizing the Shortcutboost.exe file and creating a folder namely yessearchesbnd into the user's ProgramFiles directory for storing it's components. The hijacker threat moreover, makes an entry in the PC's 'Programs and Features' panel namely yessearches Uninstall and then attach a browser extension as well as add-on to the existing web browsers. Initially YesSearches.com might resembles to the design of Google closely and reroutes the users to search results on Google, nonetheless program in reality is a redirect-gateway and so cannot provide search results of it's own.
How YesSearch That Leads To 'YesSearches.com' Sneaks Inside PC ?
- YesSearch most usually comes packed within various freeware or shareware programs and then sneaks inside system at time when users download and install them.
- Threat aside sometimes propagates itself at time when users open spam emails and download their respective malicious attachments.
- Playing online games and installing pirated softwares leads to the invasion of this hijacker threat in PC on very large extent.
- It besides from all this, might propagate itself via corrupted hardwares, contaminated peripheral devices, adult websites and questionable images or links.
A. YesSearches.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view YesSearches.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete YesSearches.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove YesSearches.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for YesSearches.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than YesSearches.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. YesSearches.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall YesSearches.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find YesSearches.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall YesSearches.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search YesSearches.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall YesSearches.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove YesSearches.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove YesSearches.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove YesSearches.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of YesSearches.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove YesSearches.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove YesSearches.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from YesSearches.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. YesSearches.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect YesSearches.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete YesSearches.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic YesSearches.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of YesSearches.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of YesSearches.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with YesSearches.com
Step 5 YesSearches.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.
Easy Guide To Get Rid Of YesSearches.com
|French||Effacer YesSearches.com de Safari : Nettoyer YesSearches.com|
|German||Tutorium zu Beseitigen abschütteln YesSearches.com von Firefox|
|Polish||YesSearches.com Usunięcie: Pomóc Pozbyć się YesSearches.com Natychmiast|
|Portuguese||Passos rápidos para Remover YesSearches.com de Safari|
|Italian||YesSearches.com Cancellazione: Aiutare Rimuovere YesSearches.com Completamente|
|Spanish||Desinstalar YesSearches.com de Safari|
|Japanese||取り除く YesSearches.com から Chrome : 一掃する YesSearches.com|
|Dutch||Desinstallatie YesSearches.com van Firefox|
|Danish||Ved hvordan Fjerne YesSearches.com fra Safari|