This post is all about the removal solution of Trojan.Starloader. If somehow your PC has been infected with this malicious threat then you should delete it immediately otherwise you have to suffer with several serious damages.
Complete Details About Trojan.Starloader
Trojan.Starloader has been detected by team of malware researchers as a dangerous Trojan infection that can download more malicious threat into your PC. You can easily notice it's negative consequences in the Windows Task Manager. It actually creates malicious files named %APPDATA%\mozila\ver.dat and %APPDATA%\mozila\btc.exe to compromise the Windows PC. It secretly modifies the registry entries and launch itself automatically when user start their System. Does not matter which version of Windows System you are using because it has the ability to infect almost all version of Windows System including Windows Server, Vista, XP, Me, NT, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest version Windows 10. This threat mainly designed by the cyber hackers to attack Windows PC and earn money from the innocent user.
Technical Specification of Trojan.Starloader
|Discover Date||September 28th, 2017|
|Updated||September 29th, 2017 3:50:48 PM|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|Description||Being a member of Trojan family, it conducts series of malevolent activities and ruins Windows System.|
|Symptoms||Slows down System & network speed, throws several fake alerts, notifications or warning messages, alters crucial settings etc.|
Proliferation Channels of Trojan.Starloader
Trojan.Starloader usually attacks PC through several ways but the most popular channels are email scooping, downloading of cost-free packages, visiting porn sites, sharing P2P network, social engineering tactics, using infected devices, downloading pirated software etc. Apart from these channels, hackers uses several tricky and advanced ways to victimized innocent user. After infecting PC, it causes lots of serious damages. Therefore, victims should follow the provided below removal instruction carefully and delete Trojan.Starloader.
Harmful Effects of Trojan.Starloader
- Highly consumes memory space and resources which as a result degrades performance speed.
- Throws endless fake notifications, alerts or warning messages to scare innocent user.
- Delete some of the crucial file and add new files to the System.
- Disables firewall security program and anti-virus application.
- Modifies entire System and crucial settings and prevents victim to revert them back.
- Damages PC badly by injecting several malicious infection.
A. Trojan.Starloader Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan.Starloader related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan.Starloader Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan.Starloader Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan.Starloader related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan.Starloader, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan.Starloader Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan.Starloader related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan.Starloader or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan.Starloader or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan.Starloader program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan.Starloader toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan.Starloader extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan.Starloader
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan.Starloader set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan.Starloader to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan.Starloader add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan.Starloader Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan.Starloader. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan.Starloader Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan.Starloader or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan.Starloader completely.
|French||Comment Éliminer Trojan.Starloader|
|German||Löschen Trojan.Starloader von Safari : Löschen Trojan.Starloader|
|Polish||Usunięciem Trojan.Starloader W prostych kliknięć|
|Portuguese||Ajudar a Remover Trojan.Starloader|
|Italian||Elimina Trojan.Starloader da Firefox : Cancellare Trojan.Starloader|
|Spanish||Deshacerse De Trojan.Starloader de Internet Explorer|
|Danish||Fjernelse Trojan.Starloader I Blot Få Skridt|
|Dutch||Bijstand Voor Het verwijderen Trojan.Starloader van Chrome|
User Guide : Automatic Trojan.Starloader Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan.Starloader and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan.Starloader and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan.Starloader
Step 5 Trojan.Starloader Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.