Introduction of Pup.optional.infoG
Pup.optional.infoG refers to the vicious and dangerous Trojan infection detected by security experts and their team. With this variant of Trojan threat, cyber hackers perform numerous malign activities inside the PC remotely. It has the ability to make PC unstable and throw numerous error messages. This threat has the ability to infect almost all kinds of Windows System including Windows Server, NT, Me, Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and the recent version. The main function of this malware is to compromise the PC and makes unnecessary modifications on it. This malware has been crafted by the team of hacker with sole intention to make online money. As long as resides on your PC, blocks functionality of legitimate programs and delete some of your crucial files.
Transmission Peculiarities of Pup.optional.infoG
Pup.optional.infoG is very intrusive and invasive in nature that gets inside the Windows PC secretly through bundled of freeware or shareware packages, spam emails, suspicious site, file sharing network, pornographic sites, online games, infected media devices and other methods. The con artists of this malware uses numerous deceptive or tricky methods to attack PC. But you can avoid you PC from being a victim of such a malicious threat by keeping some important points in your mind :
- Turn on the Windows Firewall security program.
- Avoid to download any cost-free packages or programs from the unreliable sources.
- Keep your OS and installed program always up to date.
- Do not click on any misleading ads and links.
- Use a trusted and powerful anti-virus program and scan your Computer.
Malicious Doings of Pup.optional.infoG
Once Pup.optional.infoG gets active on your PC, you have to suffer with several serious issues. There are numerous dangerous risks associated with such a malicious threat includeing degrades performance speed, corruption of important data, inconsistency with the saved data, missing of crucial System files and much more. Actually, it opens the System backdoor and allow hackers to access your all private data. Allowing of such a malicious threat will completely harass you unless you locate and block it. To make Windows PC secure and safe from the malicious threat, you must delete Pup.optional.infoG from your compromised machine.
A. Pup.optional.infoG Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Pup.optional.infoG related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Pup.optional.infoG Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Pup.optional.infoG Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Pup.optional.infoG related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Pup.optional.infoG, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Pup.optional.infoG Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Pup.optional.infoG related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Pup.optional.infoG or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Pup.optional.infoG or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Pup.optional.infoG program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Pup.optional.infoG toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Pup.optional.infoG extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Pup.optional.infoG
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Pup.optional.infoG set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Pup.optional.infoG to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Pup.optional.infoG add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Pup.optional.infoG Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Pup.optional.infoG. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Pup.optional.infoG Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Pup.optional.infoG or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Pup.optional.infoG completely.
User Guide : Automatic Pup.optional.infoG Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Pup.optional.infoG and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Pup.optional.infoG and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Pup.optional.infoG
Step 5 Pup.optional.infoG Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.