Want to remove PUA.PCFixCleaner from the PC as it frequently shown up useless messages onto the device's screen ? Is it frustrating to eliminate PUA.PCFixCleaner from the Windows PC ? Have tried number of measures regarding the successful deletion of particular program from the PC but just not able to do so ? Well then, you are pleasantly informed that this time finally your search have been landed on a very correct platform. Here in the set forth posted article guaranteed working solution to the uninstallation of aforementioned malware program has been briefed. The article along with that, also includes tips on how to prevent the PC from being further victimized bu such infections. So, kindly read it carefully.
PUA.PCFixCleaner – What is it ?
PUA.PCFixCleaner is a treacherous malware infection which has been characterized as potentially unwanted applications. Including tendency of usually victimizing the computer systems running Windows OS, this application has been notified frustrating the victims on huge extent via constantly generating endless intrusive ads onto their victimized device's screen in the form of bogus deals, price-comparisons, coupons, promotional links, special vouchers etc. Now though the released ads appears highly attractive as well as applicable at first glance but yet it is suggested not to trust them since researches have clearly proven that they have been designed in a manner that poses redirection to several unsafe domains on getting clicked by the users. It slither itself silently inside the PC without being permitted by the users.
- Updated : April 11, 2017
- Name : PUA.PCFixCleaner
- Version : 1.0
- Category : Potentially Unwanted Applications
- Infection Length : Varies
- Publisher : CK Technologies Pvt Ltd
- System Compromised : Windows
- Risk Impact : Low
PUA.PCFixCleaner upon getting successful invasion in the PC, contributes tons of other hazardous issues in it. It acquire complete control over the entire PC and then re-seizes it's default settings. This PUA basically brings alteration in the system's registry settings as it enables the threat to gain automatic activation in the PC with each Windows reboot. Moreover, the infection hijacks the browser existing in the PC and modifies it's preset settings. This vicious infection steals the user's credential stuff and then later on transfers it to the online crooks for several unethical purpose. It slows down the PC's speed on large extent. Hence, to liberate the PC from all such unpleasant traits, it is literally very important for the users to delete the particular infection quickly from the PC.
Installation Of PUA.PCFixCleaner
- Along with the installation of freeware and shareware applications.
- Through spam emails and their vicious attachments.
- Via online games, pirated softwares and corrupted hardwares.
A. PUA.PCFixCleaner Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view PUA.PCFixCleaner related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete PUA.PCFixCleaner Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove PUA.PCFixCleaner Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for PUA.PCFixCleaner related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than PUA.PCFixCleaner, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. PUA.PCFixCleaner Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall PUA.PCFixCleaner related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find PUA.PCFixCleaner or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall PUA.PCFixCleaner or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search PUA.PCFixCleaner program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall PUA.PCFixCleaner toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove PUA.PCFixCleaner extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove PUA.PCFixCleaner
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove PUA.PCFixCleaner set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of PUA.PCFixCleaner to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove PUA.PCFixCleaner add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Delete PUA.PCFixCleaner from Internet Explorer : Efface PUA.PCFixCleaner
|French||Désinstaller PUA.PCFixCleaner En quelques instants|
|German||Beseitigen abschütteln PUA.PCFixCleaner von Firefox : Hinauswerfen PUA.PCFixCleaner|
|Polish||Proste kroki, aby Odinstaluj PUA.PCFixCleaner z Opera|
|Portuguese||Desinstalar PUA.PCFixCleaner Imediatamente|
|Italian||Eliminazione PUA.PCFixCleaner manualmente|
|Spanish||Retirar PUA.PCFixCleaner de Chrome|
|Japanese||ステップバイステップガイド 取り除く PUA.PCFixCleaner から Safari|
|Dutch||PUA.PCFixCleaner Verwijdering: Effectieve manier om Verwijder PUA.PCFixCleaner In Muisklikken|
|Danish||Slip af med PUA.PCFixCleaner I Enkle Trin|
How to Remove PUA.PCFixCleaner Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from PUA.PCFixCleaner. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. PUA.PCFixCleaner Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect PUA.PCFixCleaner or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete PUA.PCFixCleaner completely.
User Guide : Automatic PUA.PCFixCleaner Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of PUA.PCFixCleaner and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of PUA.PCFixCleaner and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with PUA.PCFixCleaner
Step 5 PUA.PCFixCleaner Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.