Are you trying to uninstall Master PC Cleaner but fails all the time. Don't panic just follow the below given elimination steps carefully. It definitely helps your to get rid of this annoying PC problem.
What you should know about Master PC Cleaner?
Master PC Cleaner is a potentially unwanted program which falsely claims to enhance your PC speed up PC performance by optimizing it. Basically it is advertised as a system optimizer tool which fixes several issues detected on your PC. Once it installed on your machine then after when you are trying to fix system issues then this tool will states you to buy its full version before being able to fix system issues. It also claims to solve PC issues like registry cleaning, add-ons, and managing start up. This program has been sponsored with these features to tricked the huge number of PC users to buy its full version. System users who tends to call this program as a Master PC Cleaner virus because it is able to enter on your system silently without asking your permission. However this is not a malicious virus because it can not damage your system but it does not mean that it is a reliable one.
Distribution of this Master PC Cleaner kind of suspicious program is really a problem but mostly it attached into the bundles of third party software packages and hidden under "Express or Default" settings. So if you download any of freeware or shareware then it might possible that it may comes along with the source program. So if you installed any of the freeware or shareware on your system then it may sneaked into your system along with them. Some more ways of infection spreading through spam emails which has an attachment when you download the attachment file on system then the file gets activated and download the program on your system.
To avoid this kind of unwanted PC programs you should use "Advanced or Custom" screen for installation of new programs and if you already got infected then you should follow the below given removal steps to Uninstall Master PC Cleaner from PC completely.
A. Master PC Cleaner Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Master PC Cleaner related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Master PC Cleaner Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Master PC Cleaner Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Master PC Cleaner related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Master PC Cleaner, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Master PC Cleaner Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Master PC Cleaner related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Master PC Cleaner or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Master PC Cleaner or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Master PC Cleaner program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Master PC Cleaner toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Master PC Cleaner extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Master PC Cleaner
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Master PC Cleaner set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Master PC Cleaner to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Master PC Cleaner add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Master PC Cleaner Removal: Simple Steps To Remove Master PC Cleaner Successfully
How to Remove Master PC Cleaner Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Master PC Cleaner. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Master PC Cleaner Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Master PC Cleaner or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Master PC Cleaner completely.
User Guide : Automatic Master PC Cleaner Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Master PC Cleaner and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Master PC Cleaner and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Master PC Cleaner
Step 5 Master PC Cleaner Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.