Here you will get all information about the HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen virus and also get a detailed removal guide that definitely helps you to do done the elimination from infected computer.
Specific details of HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen
Slow and sluggish PC performance, Corrupt files, disable programs etc.
Spam email attachments, suspicious websites, corrupt programs etc.
HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen : Details you should know
HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen is a vicious Trojan which intrude into your system without your knowledge. It is designed to steal your confidential and sensitive information by achieving backdoor access to your system. It is able to attack on various versions of Windows PC. It is a severe virus which is firstly detected by Microsoft Windows Security Essentials and other antivirus programs. Once it manages to get into your system then it can make your system completely vulnerable by doing many of mischievous activities on the compromised PC. It alters your system settings to disable your system security tools and firewalls out of order to escape from scanner’s detections. It alters system settings to make changes into your registry to make it self as your system startup to start automatically with every boot. This Trojan make a backdoor for their makers to provide remote access to your system to do malicious activities on your system. It can steal all your private information to endanger your privacy.
As it follows various smart tricks to get into your system. It may intrude into your system while you installing a third party freeware or shareware software that might hide their installations to install some additional system programs along with the source which may be the infection. This virus can also send on your system via spam emails which carry an attachments file which when you download on your system then the executable gets into your system and start executing automatically to spread on entire PC. Some more ways through clicks on pop-ups or ads, use of infected updates, infected storage medias, outdated system programs and so on.
Safety measures for HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen
It is certainly possible to remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen. You can do it by following two of the removal processes one if manual and the other one is automatically. If you are not very familiar about system software then automatic method is best for you by using a credible antivirus.
A. HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen completely.
User Guide : Automatic HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen
Step 5 HEUR:Trojan.Script.Agent.gen Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.