I played an online game on my computer yesterday. Suddenly my system starts to freeze and my anti-virus program warned that Win32/Filecoder.NNO virus is on my PC. I was totally surprised because I used an updated anti-virus protection. I tried to remove this Win32/Filecoder.NNO virus from my infected PC but fails everytime. When I rebooted my system, it took a long time to get started. Finally, when the system started, my antivirus found the very same threat. Please help to get out of this malware from my infected PC as soon as possible.
Win32/Filecoder.NNO : Get complete knowledge about this havoc
Win32/Filecoder.NNO is a newly detected Trojan virus that slipped into your system without your knowledge. This is a major risk for all possible versions of Windows PC. It is capable to take access of your computers to steal your various secret information. After getting into your system it start doing several menacing works to damage your machine. It disable your antivirus protection to stay safe for a longer period to carry out their vicious deeds easily without any interruption. This virus alters your system settings to easily do their malicious activities to downgrade your PC performance by using system resources into unwanted running background tasks. It can store all of your system activities and online moves to make endanger your privacy. It attacks on your browsers to divert you on malware sites to got engaged with some more malware to damage system more.
Win32/Filecoder.NNO : Specific info about it
08 September 2017
Slow system performance, slow system performance, often crashed etc.
Spam email attachments, pirated programs, malvertising etc.
Propagation ways of Win32/Filecoder.NNO on your system
- Via spam email attachments.
- Sharing of files.
- Stealth installation of freeware bundles.
- Dubious links, fake updates, intrusive ads.
- Outdated antivirus and system software.
- Use of infected devices such as USBs, external HDD etc.
Manual removal process is quite difficult and time taking. You must be careful while removing this nasty Win32/Filecoder.NNO infection manually from your PC. You should wisely follow all the step one by one to get good results. All the steps are related to each other and must be done in the same ways as it has been explained in this guide.
A. Win32/Filecoder.NNO Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Win32/Filecoder.NNO related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Win32/Filecoder.NNO Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Win32/Filecoder.NNO Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Win32/Filecoder.NNO related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Win32/Filecoder.NNO, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Win32/Filecoder.NNO Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Win32/Filecoder.NNO related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Win32/Filecoder.NNO or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Win32/Filecoder.NNO or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Win32/Filecoder.NNO program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Win32/Filecoder.NNO toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Win32/Filecoder.NNO extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Win32/Filecoder.NNO
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Win32/Filecoder.NNO set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Win32/Filecoder.NNO to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Win32/Filecoder.NNO add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Win32/Filecoder.NNO Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Win32/Filecoder.NNO. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Win32/Filecoder.NNO Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Win32/Filecoder.NNO or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Win32/Filecoder.NNO completely.
User Guide : Automatic Win32/Filecoder.NNO Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Win32/Filecoder.NNO and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Win32/Filecoder.NNO and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Win32/Filecoder.NNO
Step 5 Win32/Filecoder.NNO Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.