Expert Analysis on Trojan:Win32/Tracur
Trojan:Win32/Tracur is an another infamous and dangerous System threat which belongs to the Trojan community. This type of Trojan has the ability to cause lots of serious damages inside the PC. It is capable of infecting almost all System that runs on Windows based Operating System such as Windows Vista, Server, XP, NT, Me, 7, 8, 8.1 and the recent version Windows 10. As soon as it activated inside the PC, it will rewrite Computer settings in backstage and alter the crucial settings of registry entries and host files which have relationship with the System performance. Due to the presence of such a malware, you may encounter with various weird and unfamiliar things on System start-up.
Dissemination Strategies Used By Trojan:Win32/Tracur
Being a dangerous Trojan infection, Trojan:Win32/Tracur uses several deceptive methods to victimized Windows System. It can be easily get inside your Windows Computer when you download freeware or shareware packages and install it from the untrusted sources. This type of malware also embedded itself into the attachments of spam emails and enters into your PC without your awareness. Besides these, it can spread through the file sharing networks, P2P networks, malvertising sites, online chats, infected external devices, software updater links, exploit kits, drive-by-downloads and much more. Apart from the mentioned distribution channels, it's developers uses other tricky method to target Windows PC but mainly spread via Internet. That's why, you have to be very careful while doing any online activities.
Nasty Behaviors of Trojan:Win32/Tracur
Once gets activated inside the PC successfully, Trojan:Win32/Tracur installs a backdoor and allow remote attackers to access PC remotely. It hides itself deep into the System files and keep modifying its name randomly. This Trojan has the ability to disables innocent user from accessing or opening the specific applications or program. If you think that you can remove it from your compromised machine using anti-virus application then you are absolutely wrong because this malware also disables the function of security software and application. What makes it worst, this Trojan variant helps cyber hackers to gather victim's all personal data including username, banking login details, passwords, username and other valuable information. In such a case, you can leave such a malware infection on your PC. To keep System protected, you must delete Trojan:Win32/Tracur immediately.
A. Trojan:Win32/Tracur Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan:Win32/Tracur related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan:Win32/Tracur Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan:Win32/Tracur Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan:Win32/Tracur related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan:Win32/Tracur, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan:Win32/Tracur Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Tracur related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan:Win32/Tracur or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan:Win32/Tracur or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan:Win32/Tracur program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Tracur toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan:Win32/Tracur extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan:Win32/Tracur
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan:Win32/Tracur set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan:Win32/Tracur to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan:Win32/Tracur add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Tracur Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan:Win32/Tracur. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan:Win32/Tracur Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan:Win32/Tracur or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan:Win32/Tracur completely.
User Guide : Automatic Trojan:Win32/Tracur Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan:Win32/Tracur and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan:Win32/Tracur and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan:Win32/Tracur
Step 5 Trojan:Win32/Tracur Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.