What is Trojan.Bleagle? Somehow, my Windows PC get infected with such a threat. I really don't know how it lurks inside my PC but too much familiar with its negative impacts. To delete it, I have tried several method but unlucky to do so. Is there any solution to delete Trojan.Bleagle from my infected machine? If so, please suggest me ASAP.
Technical Specification of Trojan.Bleagle
|Discovered||June 20th, 2017|
|Updated||June 20th, 2017 at 2:31:00 PM|
|Affected Systems||All version of Windows OS|
|Removal||Possible, detailed instruction is given below.|
Brief Note on Trojan.Bleagle
Trojan.Bleagle has been identified as a vicious and dangerous Trojan infection that attacks Windows PC wide. Does not matter what OS you are using because it has the ablilty to infect almost all System that executes on Windows based OS including Windows Server 2000, Server 2002, Server 2005, Server 2008, XP, NT, Me, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and so on. After attacking your Windows PC, it exploit System links and injects several other malicious threats. This type of threat has been used by the cyber hacker to attack large number of Systems throughout the global world. The primary objective of such a threat is to enter inside the PC secretly and cause lots of serious troubles to you and your Computer.
List of Entries Created By Trojan.Bleagle
Propagation Method of Trojan.Bleagle
Being a member of vicious Trojan infection, Trojan.Bleagle uses several tricky or deceptive channels to victimized Windows PC. Some of them are listed below :
- Downloading and installing of any freeware and shareware application.
- Reading any junk emails or messages.
- Opening of malicious or hacked site.
- Using any infected removable devices.
- Sharing file over the P2P network etc.
Activities Performed By Trojan.Bleagle
Once getting installed, Trojan.Bleagle highly consumes Computer resources and slows down overall System and network performance speed. This type of Trojan infection launched itself as a background program each time when you start your PC. While executing in the System background, it perform several malicious tasks and brings lots of serious troubles to you. By making unnecessary modification in the default System settings, it will cause lots of errors including program running errors, file missing error, blue screen error, System crashes and so on. It has the ability to exploit the Computer vulnerabilities and drop malicious threats including rootkits, worms, keyloggers, spyware, adware etc. What's more, it help cyber hacker to access and control your PC remotely in order to gather your all crucial data. Thus, you need to take an immediate action to delete Trojan.Bleagle immediately.
A. Trojan.Bleagle Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan.Bleagle related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan.Bleagle Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan.Bleagle Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan.Bleagle related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan.Bleagle, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan.Bleagle Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan.Bleagle related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan.Bleagle or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan.Bleagle or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan.Bleagle program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan.Bleagle toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan.Bleagle extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan.Bleagle
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan.Bleagle set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan.Bleagle to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan.Bleagle add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan.Bleagle Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan.Bleagle. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan.Bleagle Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan.Bleagle or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan.Bleagle completely.
User Guide : Automatic Trojan.Bleagle Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan.Bleagle and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan.Bleagle and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan.Bleagle
Step 5 Trojan.Bleagle Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.