Securecheckapp.com may seems to be a normal and genuine web page but in reality it is a dangerous website. It is a kind of very devastating PC threat. It has ability to cause severe damage in infected PC. Once invade your PC, it display fake alert message about your PC and also forcing you to call its mentioned number.
More Information About Securecheckapp.com
Securecheckapp.com is a malicious website which is created by cyber criminals to promote their tech support services in order to making money. It can get inside the PC silently and start its notorious activities. It display fake alert message that your flash player get out of dated and your PC infected with some harmful threats. Usually they had a dialog box telling you to call an 866 number. However, be very careful all the messages and warnings come from Securecheckapp.com are fake which are traps to trick users for money. For this scam remote tech support company will sell you unneeded services and software. What’s worse, it is able to track browsing activity and even gets access to log in information and passwords. These information is sent to the remote Command & Control Server straight away and can be used for marketing purposes.
How Securecheckapp.com Spread Into The PC?
Securecheckapp.com penetrates at the time when users install freeware software into the computer system without reading its installing instructions carefully and directly accepting all the conditions. If any user visited an malicious sites and accidentally click its malicious links then it easily invade the PC. Some other ways are junk email attachments, pirated software and more.
Potential Risks of Securecheckapp.com
- It also display fake scam popups to cheat you buy useless products or services
- It can be installed on your computer slightly.
- It may gather your sensitive information you input online with tracking codes
- Your PC become very slowly as well as Internet speed.
- It can take over all your working web browsers.
Hence, if you want to protect your PC from this fake scam then, you should uninstall Securecheckapp.com immediately.
A. Securecheckapp.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Securecheckapp.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Securecheckapp.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Securecheckapp.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Securecheckapp.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Securecheckapp.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Securecheckapp.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Securecheckapp.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Securecheckapp.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Securecheckapp.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Securecheckapp.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Securecheckapp.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Securecheckapp.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Securecheckapp.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Securecheckapp.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Securecheckapp.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Securecheckapp.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Securecheckapp.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Securecheckapp.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Securecheckapp.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Securecheckapp.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Securecheckapp.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic Securecheckapp.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Securecheckapp.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Securecheckapp.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Securecheckapp.com
Step 5 Securecheckapp.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.