What is RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht?
RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht is another term detected by several anti-virus vendors as a notorious Trojan infection. It is capable for destroying System badly and blocks various crucial application. Specifically designed and created by cyber hackers with evil intention and for illicit purposes. Judged on it's destructive capabilities and harmful behavior, it is regarded as one of the most dangerous Computer infection for Windows System.
This variant of Trojan is literally the most catastrophic trojan that get inside the PC deeply and makes System vulnerable for the fatal corruption. The primary objective of this Trojan infection is to monitor user's browsing activities or Online behavior and gather their all personal data with the evil intentions such as bank account number, bank login details, password and much more. As, it exploit almost all security measures of PC, it secretly opens backdoor and allow hackers to inject several malicious Computer threats including key-loggers, spammers, spyware, ransomware, adware, browser hijacker and much more. Therefore, it is highly recommended by security experts that you should delete RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht ASAP.
Where does RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht comes from?
RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht is really a very vicious Trojan infection that uses sneaky and deceptive methods to enter inside your PC and alter your all Computer security. Most of the cases, it get spread through bundled of third-party or cost free programs that downloaded by System users from the Internet using Default/Typical or standard installation mode. Besides so-called bundling method, it also spread when you visit any malicious domain, open any spam messages, share file over the P2P network and much more. The creators of this malware always changes it's way to attack PC but mainly it distributed via Internet.
What are the common symptoms of RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht?
- Throws tons of fake alerts, notifications or warning messages on your screen.
- Disables your all System program and security software.
- Delete your all crucial programs and files.
- Always redirect you to the third-party site and cause redirection issue.
- Allow hackers to access your data and PC remotely.
- Gathers your all personal data and later forwarded them to hackers with the wrong purposes.
A. RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht completely.
|French||Tutoriel À Éliminer RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht|
|German||Deinstallieren RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht von Internet Explorer : Auslöschen RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht|
|Polish||Usunąć RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht z Safari : Wyeliminować RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht|
|Portuguese||Guia Passo a Passo Para Livrar-se de RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht de Opera|
|Italian||Liberarsi di RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht da Opera : Pulito RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht|
|Spanish||Consejos para Borrar RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht|
|Danish||Fjerne RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht fra Opera : Blok RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht|
|Dutch||RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Schrapping: Stap voor stap handleiding voor Verwijder RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Helemaal|
User Guide : Automatic RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht
Step 5 RiskTool.Win32.Agent.iht Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.