Introduction of G.exe
G.exe belongs to the perilous family of Trojan Horse virus. G.exe is one among the recent members of the Trojan family which are already large in numbers. Just like other Trojan G.exe is declared as complete cyber epidemic. G.exe makes a way to your device when you try to download some free software or any executable files from unsafe networks. It gets into your device with a sole motive to steal some important information from the user's device for the developer of the virus. G.exe has hazardous effect if it remains in your device for a large period of time. So it is necessary to remove G.exe as early as you detect it to keep your system and data in your system in safe mode.
How G.exe enters and functions in your system?
G.exe have several ways to get into the device of the user. G.exe can enter the the system through malware carrying USB drives, some suspicious download links, executable files like PDF, attachment in emails or by some other means. As G.exe gets the entry pass to your device without wasting its time in invading it starts to weaken your device by spreading its rogue process. It starts collecting data from you like about your operating system and IP address , start ogling after your activities online, make your PC vulnerable in order to open the backdoor for the remote attacker to invade your device and similar things in order to create a havoc inside user's mind. G.exe is a silent killer it does all these activities without coming in the knowledge of the user using the device.
Felonious effects of G.exe
As the G.exe can be said a silent killer it will therefore have some hazardous effects for sure on user's device if its life to be in the device is prolonged. Few ill effects of G.exe are pointed below:
- It performs its malicious activities without giving any signal to the user to cause maximum damage.
- It ruins all the informative data in your device.
- It captures the authority over the system illegally which should be in the hands of the user of the device legally.
- It degrades the computing device's defense system ruthlessly.
- It makes easy for the remote invaders to attack the system.
Guidelines to Manually Remove G.exe Trojan from you PC in five easy steps are illustrated below
- Restore point should be created for Windows (unavailable in Windows XP) by the user. Restore point will help user to reverse changes, if anything goes wrong.
- Open standard search window by pressing F3 key. Search for g.exe in the search box. Wait until Windows find all the copies.
- Try to uninstall the program in a proper way just after locating program to which the process g.exe belongs.
- For example-If g.exe is found in the folder C:\Program Files\NFSMW\some sub folder, it most probably belongs to NFSMW software.
If the problem remains and if you are not able to remove the file the way suggested, then go to the search results in second step and try to remove g.exe as shown below.
A. G.exe Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view G.exe related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete G.exe Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove G.exe Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for G.exe related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than G.exe, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. G.exe Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall G.exe related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find G.exe or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall G.exe or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search G.exe program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall G.exe toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove G.exe extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove G.exe
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove G.exe set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of G.exe to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove G.exe add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove G.exe Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from G.exe. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. G.exe Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect G.exe or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete G.exe completely.
|French||Guide Étape Par Étape Effacer G.exe|
|German||Löschen G.exe Vollständig|
|Polish||Odinstaluj G.exe W ciągu zaledwie kilku krokach|
|Portuguese||Livrar-se de G.exe de Firefox : Apagar G.exe|
|Italian||Rimuovere G.exe da Internet Explorer|
|Spanish||G.exe Supresión: Guiar a Desinstalar G.exe Instantáneamente|
|Danish||G.exe Fjernelse: Effektive måde at Slip af med G.exe Let|
|Dutch||Desinstallatie G.exe Ogenblikkelijk|
User Guide : Automatic G.exe Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of G.exe and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of G.exe and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with G.exe
Step 5 G.exe Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.