What is Backdoor.Akdoor?
Looks like 2017 is also going to be the year of Trojan horse, since on 12 January, Backdoor.Akdoor was discovered by the freelancer security experts. According to them, Backdoor.Akdoor may fall on computers running Windows operating system as a component of another threat and open up backdoor. Unfortunately, the trojan is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP. So that, if your computer is running Windows OS then it is possible that your computer may be infected with the backdoor trojan horse. When the trojan horse is activated, it connects to the two remote locations 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 through TCP port 443 in order to download malicious files and upload victims computers details. These two remote locations are suspected to be the command and control server, managed by cyberpunks.
Backdoor.Akdoor trojan horse performs the following harmful actions:
List, move, and read files – on the command of remote attackers, the backdoor.akdoor will list, move and real your files saved on the affected computer's local disk.
Write to files – the trojan is capable of writing new files or editing existing files.
Download additional files – to install more malware, the trojan horse connect to a remote server and download a bunches of malicious files.
List, create, and end processes – it can also terminate or create processes on the affected Windows to perform malicious actions without your consent.
Set file time – Backdoor.Akdoor can changes modification dates of files in order to hide malicious files inside various locations.
Delete files – without your consent, this trojan can permanently delete files from your computer, so that you may loss so many important files.
Execute commands – Backdoor.Akdoor allows remote attackers to execute destructive commands on the affected computer without victim's awareness.
Reasons behinds attacks of Backdoor.Akdoor
- Lack of Reliable Antivirus : when you don't keep a reliable Antivirus software installed on your computer, attacks of Backdoor.Akdoor become successful. Later on, you notice several vulnerabilities on your infected computer.
- Participation in malicious activities : when you participate in malicious activities like double clicking suspicious pop up ads, spam emails attachments, installing updates from redirected links deliver Backdoor.Akdoor on Windows PC.
- Installation of pirated software or games : when you install pirated software or games in order to save few dollar, your computer gets infected with Backdoor.Akdoor trojan horse.
As of now, we suggest you to follow the given removal guide to terminate Backdoor.Akdoor completely from your infected computer machine.
How to Remove Backdoor.Akdoor Completely
Backdoor.Akdoor is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, Backdoor.Akdoor might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. Backdoor.Akdoor execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of Backdoor.Akdoor is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious Backdoor.Akdoor is.
Backdoor.Akdoor often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
Backdoor.Akdoor brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. Backdoor.Akdoor Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Backdoor.Akdoor related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Backdoor.Akdoor Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Backdoor.Akdoor Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Backdoor.Akdoor related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Backdoor.Akdoor, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Backdoor.Akdoor Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Backdoor.Akdoor related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Backdoor.Akdoor or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Backdoor.Akdoor or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Backdoor.Akdoor program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Backdoor.Akdoor toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Backdoor.Akdoor extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Backdoor.Akdoor
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Backdoor.Akdoor set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Backdoor.Akdoor to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Backdoor.Akdoor add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Backdoor.Akdoor Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Backdoor.Akdoor. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Backdoor.Akdoor Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Backdoor.Akdoor or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Backdoor.Akdoor completely.
User Guide : Automatic Backdoor.Akdoor Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Backdoor.Akdoor and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Backdoor.Akdoor and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Backdoor.Akdoor
Step 5 Backdoor.Akdoor Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.