FunCustomCreations Toolbar – What is it?
FunCustomCreations Toolbar is a product of Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. It is powered by myway.com and being promoted via its official website – FunCustomCreations.com. FunCustomCreations Toolbar is only compatible with Google Chrome web browser at the time of writing the article. Though, other browser users are safe from this potentially unwanted program. The toolbar is supposedly created to attract those who are interested in creating free collages and cards online. Developers claim that using FunCustomCreations Toolbar user can create attractive photos in the format of photocards, themed scrapbooks, photo collages just with one click. Its official website, at first looks very attractive and convincing having the tagline “Create a world of fun. All from one Chrome New Tab”.
However, security experts explain that functionality that are offered by web based application can be unwanted by some computer users. Moreover, developers behind the PUP use some deceptive technique to distribute FunCustomCreations Toolbar among Google Chrome users. We should add that this toolbar is not harmful but it could be annoying for some chrome users. Since, it open a newtab in the browser automatically whenever PC is connected to the Internet. Moreover, it is suspected that it display so many advertising content, once your browser gets infected. These ads or sponsored sites may mislead you into wasting your money. Some of them could be really phishing, will try to collect your credentials in the name of giving prizes, discount coupons or access to geographically restricted sites.
How to avoid installation of FunCustomCreations Toolbar?
To avoid its installation, you have to pay your best attention while installing free applications using customized downloader or off the less reputed websites. Cause these sources play very important role in the distribution of FunCustomCreations Toolbar among Windows users who also use Google Chrome. Manually, you need to decline FunCustomCreations Toolbar stealth installation going through Custom/Advanced installation instead using regular installation window or skipping installation steps.
If you don’t find FunCustomCreations Toolbar useful, you can follow the given removal guide to delete FunCustomCreations Toolbar from Google Chrome as soon as possible:
A. FunCustomCreations Toolbar Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view FunCustomCreations Toolbar related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete FunCustomCreations Toolbar Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove FunCustomCreations Toolbar Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for FunCustomCreations Toolbar related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than FunCustomCreations Toolbar, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. FunCustomCreations Toolbar Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall FunCustomCreations Toolbar related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find FunCustomCreations Toolbar or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall FunCustomCreations Toolbar or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search FunCustomCreations Toolbar program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall FunCustomCreations Toolbar toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove FunCustomCreations Toolbar extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove FunCustomCreations Toolbar
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove FunCustomCreations Toolbar set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of FunCustomCreations Toolbar to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove FunCustomCreations Toolbar add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove FunCustomCreations Toolbar Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from FunCustomCreations Toolbar. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. FunCustomCreations Toolbar Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect FunCustomCreations Toolbar or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete FunCustomCreations Toolbar completely.
User Guide : Automatic FunCustomCreations Toolbar Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of FunCustomCreations Toolbar and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of FunCustomCreations Toolbar and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with FunCustomCreations Toolbar
-Step 5 FunCustomCreations Toolbar Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
-Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.